Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
addict
addict
The trunks should be in there, already in your inventory. As for the engraving tool, I'm not sure what's going on with that. I didn't pledge for that level, but so far as I know it's still not released.

veteran
veteran
I'm not sure what ever happened with my create a combo either. I never played the beta because f*** Steam and all they had in terms of instructions was two items to create a third so I just kind of came up with something but they never emailed me or anything and as far as I can tell none of my items exist in the game at all. Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I am but that's missing. Then there's the engraving tool and the way the KS potions turned out is a bit of a mess really. I guess the "You Rock!" thing is cool and all but I was really hoping for some kind of in game effect....maybe dancing zombies or something. smirk

enthusiast
enthusiast
The physical Art Book came with the post today. Very nice quality print and binding. Thank you, Larian.

U
stranger
stranger
U
I still don't have my physical reward, but I put my adress in larianvault.com as soon as it was possible, I think my adress was considered wrong so I changed a bit a week ago.

Do you know what could happen in this case ? If Larian can resend, or if we can contact them in any way to know what's up ?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Alix
Can I do something with Zandalors Pants?
Must some of my character wear this Pants to Trigger somewhat?

I want to use belts! And so there is no place for Pants.

So this Kickstarter pants are only for fun and this is the reward! Good to know, so I can sell them.
What I had in mind was If my Character wear this Pants, maybe an other caracter give me an superweappon or Superspellbook (like "kill all enemies at once")

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.
old hand
old hand
You should email them. I don't want to post the email address here but sent it to you via pm.

Originally Posted by Ulkair
I still don't have my physical reward, but I put my adress in larianvault.com as soon as it was possible, I think my adress was considered wrong so I changed a bit a week ago.

Do you know what could happen in this case ? If Larian can resend, or if we can contact them in any way to know what's up ?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by meme
You should email them. I don't want to post the email address here but sent it to you via pm.

Originally Posted by Ulkair

It's just support@larian.com that's public. It's not a personal email or anything.

stranger
stranger
My art book showed up earlier this week too. (In Canada, FWIW.) I haven't opened it yet, I never look at art books until the game is over, but even wrapped in plastic it's awfully impressive. Good size, great hardcover binding, really quality stuff. Thanks, Larian - now figure out my forum badges and we'll be all set. smile

Last edited by Malygris; 26/07/14 05:22 AM.
Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
Should all Kickstarter backers have gotten their physical copy by now? Or should I just be patient. I'm starting to get a little worried.

Support
Support

If you don't get it this week, send an email to support@larian.com, or kickstarter@larian.com.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Zebulahn
Should all Kickstarter backers have gotten their physical copy by now? Or should I just be patient. I'm starting to get a little worried.

Im on a different thread thats specifically about shipments, and I havent received mine, checked at my local post office, they said if its been 30 days (or if its sea mail wait another 2 months <_<), That Larian (not me for some reason) should fill in a missing Item report (In a country different to theirs in a different time zone?), since it most likely lost(I'm more thinking stolen since it wasn't the first time, which is why I always opt for tracking). Im still waiting for Larian to return to the offices to see what they say, especially considering there was no technical purchase per-say, its more a reward, and even then the "purchase" was over a year ago. XD

stranger
stranger
...still waiting for a response from Larian, Hopefully the backlog of emails isnt too bad

addict
addict
Sorry I don't know if it has already been posted there but I have 2 issues with my KS stuff :
-First of all I cannot find my nickname in the credit (and yes I have filled everything on the vault), perhaps it is due to the fact that there is no "weresheep section" in the credit so far
-I still don't have the KS potion so am I supposed to find it during the game?

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Chaotica
-I still don't have the KS potion so am I supposed to find it during the game?

The KS potion was supposed to enable the "You Rock" message on the main screen, but it was buggy. So they took the potion out and just made it default when you input the KS code from your Larianvault account. In other words, there is no potion to find, the effect is automatically applied.

addict
addict
okay thanks so just have the issue of my nickname in the credits...

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
G
stranger
stranger
G
Received the art book today. Unfortunately the bubble mailer used for shipping it was on the small side and the book's cover was creased and scuffed while in transit. It's not a huge deal, but skimping on packaging ticks me off, if necessary I'd of tossed in some extra change for a larger envelope or a proper shipping box if I'd just been given the option. Here's hoping better precaution goes into packaging the DRM-Free version for shipping.

Any news on if we will get the rest of the D:OS sound track as FLAC? If we will, then when can we expect this.

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
enthusiast
enthusiast
any eta on the t-shirts?no pressure just curious

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
L
stranger
stranger
L
Has there been an official response about the status of the digital map? I had it as an addon but have not received it. I have seen people ask in the past but have not seen an official response by Larian. If there has been one can someone point me to it? Thanks.

enthusiast
enthusiast
oh nvm,tshirts were waiting on me at postpoint smile

such awesome,very cool

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard