Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I write this post to let u know my opinion.I a a real fan of diviniy nd i think he divinity original sin is the best experiment in last years.I bought it on february when was expected to be released and i was very happy of the game i played all i could making all quests and i can surely say IT WAS THE BEST RPG EVER,the cooperative decisions is the best innovation in rpg history..Then release after release the game has been changed in a lot of rules that ruined it:points allocation,talents/feats cancelled(all the bestones),level cap(like a boring wow) for everything and last of all summon limit!i played more tha 2h to learn 2 summons and then i saw wasn't able to control them both!inprevious release limit was 4 and the game was enough difficult the i don't think this limit of 4 would make it too easy.what i canot understand is why u had the best rpg ever and transformed it in a good rpg that is still lesss funny than his previous release?the game is anyway very good but ery far from early access.I HOPE LARIAN READS THIS.evry other opinion will be accepted and respected but please no offences/trolling i am not attacking larian i am letting them know my opinion for next updates/games.

W
W
I'm not sure about any of the talents or abilities.

If summons were the same as they are now, then having a max of 4 summons per character would break the game. Lone wolf + glass cannon, you could get 2 or 3 summons with each character before the enemy acted. The enemy would then run headfirst into your summons, completely ignoring your PCs. If they killed one or two you would just be able to replace them as well as use the rest of your AP to deal some damage.

veteran
veteran
I disagree with everything you've said. Every change Larian made since D:OS was one to make the game even better and I can confirm that this is exactly the case.

If you basically just want to play an overpowered char, feel free to play on easy and/or use a cheat engine. I don't know which EA access version you've played but it wasn't possible to summon two creatures with one char at the same time in my game. Larian never announced that, quite the opposite, from the very beginning. One summon per char maximum, I knew this even from the kickstarter. And no, the game isn't really that difficult at all...

Also level 20-22 is the natural level maximum you could reach in the game. If you kill every enemy (no civilians) in the game and solve every quest you have level 21 at the end of the game. So where's the point in your complaint that there is a level cap at all?

Last edited by LordCrash; 05/08/14 10:44 AM.

WOOS
R
RtM Offline
R
Char is very annoying to read in my head. But everything else you said I agree with.

Link Copied to Clipboard