Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tx3000 Offline OP
banned
OP Offline
banned
T
Is the loss of HP in Glass Cannon a one time loss at the time you choose that talent, or is the HP loss active at all times and adjusting your HP every time you would gain HP?

For example, if my HP is 100, and I equip an item that gives me +25 HP, will my HP now be 125, or would it still get adjusted from Glass Cannon?

Thanks in advance?

Last edited by tx3000; 05/08/14 04:34 PM.
I
iru Offline
apprentice
apprentice
I
I think my +HP items get boosted by Picture of Health so I'd guess they also get reduced by Glass Cannon.
edit: I know they get boosted.
+37HP translates from 1553 to 1612 with LW, GC, PoH (MA 5) and normal mode. (char lvl 15)

Last edited by iru; 05/08/14 03:56 PM.
T
tx3000 Offline OP
banned
OP Offline
banned
T
I think this is something the developers/staff need to answer because of what's involved.

If Glass Cannon only gives that 50% HP loss one time which would be at the time you chose it, and then never touches your HP again then that's the most broken thing in this game. Because a 50% HP loss that can be adjusted back to where it was through gear and even point realignment via the respec demon is just stupid on all levels.

Please tell me Larian didn't allow that?

Last edited by tx3000; 05/08/14 04:35 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by tx3000

Is the loss of HP in Lone Wolf a one time loss at the time you choose that talent, or is the HP loss active at all times and adjusting your HP every time you would gain HP?

For example, if my HP is 100, and I equip an item that gives me +25 HP, will my HP now be 125, or would it still get adjusted from Glass Cannon?
It's active at all times. If your Vitality is 100 with Glass Cannon and you equip a +25 HP item, you will go to 112 or 113 Vitality (not really sure which, but one of them).

It's still the most broken thing in the game, but it's not quite that bad.

Last edited by ScrotieMcB; 05/08/14 04:26 PM.
I
iru Offline
apprentice
apprentice
I
Lone Wolf actually gives a bonus to health, it's glass cannon that subtracts.

Normal mode = +15%
Lone Wolf = +70%
Picture of Health = +25%
Glass Cannon = -50%
Total = +60%
37*1.6 = 59, 1553+59=1612

T
tx3000 Offline OP
banned
OP Offline
banned
T
Originally Posted by iru
Lone Wolf actually gives a bonus to health, it's glass cannon that subtracts.

Yeah I meant Glass Cannon, I don't know why I put Lone Wolf.

Ok thanks for the replies

A
addict
addict
A
Hi i'm slightly confused about Lone Wolf. It stated with this skill, your character cannot have companion. What does it mean? Does it mean i can only play solo with 1 character? If so what is the point of this talent? And i keep hearing people saying how good it is. Thanks

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Archaven
Hi i'm slightly confused about Lone Wolf. It stated with this skill, your character cannot have companion. What does it mean?

It means you cannot hire any henchmen or companions. Your standard max party size is 4 members. If one of your main characters takes this talent, the size gets reduced to 3 members, and 2 if both of your main characters have Lone Wolf. And I think this talent isn't as good as most people think, they just take it as the easiest counter to Glass Cannon's downside effect. In fact, there is no need of countering it in the first place, but even if there was, there are better ways.

Last edited by Siriondel; 09/08/14 05:03 PM.

Of course I can. I'm a Planewalker, berk. I've seen everything. I've met everything. I've done everything."
- Fendril the Missing, before entering Ilsensine's Realm.
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by Siriondel
Originally Posted by Archaven
Hi i'm slightly confused about Lone Wolf. It stated with this skill, your character cannot have companion. What does it mean?

It means you cannot hire any henchmen or companions. Your standard max party size is 4 members. If one of your main characters takes this talent, the size gets reduced to 3 members, and 2 if both of your main characters have Lone Wolf. And I think this talent isn't as good as most people think, they just take it as the easiest counter to Glass Cannon's downside effect. In fact, there is no need of countering it in the first place, but even if there was, there are better ways.

Hey thanks! Now i get a picture of it now. I'm still on the same stanced as i was during my 1st impression. Taking a way party member slot is a big NO to me. I'm not sure why it was limited to 4. 5 looks like a sweet spot to me but if they do so, it means every encounter will need to be rebalanced.

Link Copied to Clipboard