Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Nevenor
Originally Posted by Dairymoose
...If it can succesfully display this file, then I will have to ask you to send me a copy of 1. Your playerProfiles.lsb file, and 2. one of your save games.

Earlier it was reported that certain unicode characters appearing in profile names or savegame names can cause problems, so this could be the problem you are having.

When I try to open playerprofiles.lsb I get this
[Linked Image]

I don't know why it can't read your file. If you send me your playerProfiles.lsb file I can fix it.

N
stranger
stranger
N

I don't know why it can't read your file. If you send me your playerProfiles.lsb file I can fix it.

Thanks for the help.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Is there anyway to reset the NPC trader inventory items?

D
OP Offline
D
New version alpha11:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xggb2364417f4/MooseEdit

Added "Equipment" tab/editor
Skill editor crash fixed
Fixed a few UI issues
More tooltip improvements

J
stranger
stranger
J
Dairymoose your work does not cease to amaze great job man love your progress.

Edit: Any chance on getting the weresheep armor to work?

Last edited by Joel; 07/08/14 07:43 AM.
Joel #539078 07/08/14 03:21 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Joel

I have no idea what this is. I only beat act 1 so far.
and what does "work" mean in this context?

Last edited by Dairymoose; 07/08/14 03:24 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
I have a question, how can I make any weapon to have a custom amount of % chance to do any particular effect? For example I found an unique weapon called "Stone Sword" with 100% chance to petrify but the weapon has 1 durability and cannot be repaired. In the base item of the Stone Sword on the "ExtraProperties" it says "Petrified,100,2", is there anyway to add that or any other property like say poison or charm to any weapon I want and if so how?

Thanks in advance and great editor too Dairymoose!

K
stranger
stranger
K
Is it possible to edit the stats? How about making it so we can change out character's appearance (if possible).

Thanks for your work.

W
stranger
stranger
W
no one here that can help out with the portrait bugg ? :(:(

J
stranger
stranger
J

When swapping armor into the weresheep one it doesn't seem to work at all you get the base stats and stat modifiers but the appearance isn't there also the name is bugged.

N
stranger
stranger
N
So, any news about my weird playerprofiles.lsb?

D
OP Offline
D
So, any news about my weird playerprofiles.lsb?

No news about it... you never gave me it. No upload on here and no PMs.

When swapping armor into the weresheep one it doesn't seem to work at all you get the base stats and stat modifiers but the appearance isn't there also the name is bugged.

That's just a display issue, it should still work in-game. A very large number of items have display issues right now. I will be addressing this eventually. I plan to resolve the names of these items as well as the names of books in your inventory.

stranger
stranger
Would it be possible to edit the party size amount? Since lone wolf still has the bug of not restoring the party size it could be a workaround combined with editing out the extra ability points.

G
stranger
stranger
G
How do i download this character editor thing? I don't see a link anywhere.

N
stranger
stranger
N

Sorry, probably my bad at making the link visible enough. I posted it a few messages above tho :<
I sent you the link again (and checked it for being correct) through PM.

Originally Posted by Ginsu23

Here you go

Last edited by Nevenor; 08/08/14 07:14 AM.
R
R
Hello and my apolagies in advance if this has been asked before. (I did my best scanning through 11 pages but I might have missed it)

I tried getting this to work roughly 2 days ago, I played around a bit to see how and what I needed to do but I am not much of a computer genius and to say the least I did not got it to work at all. I tried searching for some manual or guide on how to set it up from a to z, but either I failed my perception check (I know terribly corny pun) or it really wasn't there, I lean towards the 1st and I assume I missed it. To make this long story short, is there a readme file/guide on how to get this to work preferably from A to Z and keep in mind I have 0 knowledge about modding.

Thank you in advance and with kind regards,

Rashar.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hello, I'm having a small issue I can't explain with the editor, e.g. I can't load my savegame.

Disclaimer: I play on a Mac and managed to open the editor through Wine.

So I open the editor and browse to my player profile folder, I make sure that my playerprofiles.lsb file is in there but the editor doesn't see it. Is it because the playerprofiles.lsb is different from Mac to PC? I don't think so, and even if it was the editor should still at least see it, right?
Same thing for the game data folder, the editor doesn't see any file - what file am I looking for in that btw?

The only files I can open are my mods' .bak through the "dev" menu, but that doesn't seem to do anything. Any help?

D
OP Offline
D

Sorry, probably my bad at making the link visible enough. I posted it a few messages above tho :<
I sent you the link again (and checked it for being correct) through PM.

Originally Posted by Ginsu23

Here you go

This opens just fine for me. What environment are you running on? I would advise trying it on a windows computer (laptop maybe, if you have one), and see if it works.

@Rashar
If you're using steam it should just work.
Otherwise, find your save game location and then find the folder there named "PlayerProfiles". This is what goes in the first text box.
Then find your game install location. Find the folder named "Data". Put this into the second text box.

@spiattalo
I have no idea why it fails in wine. I also have no idea what you said regarding the dev tab. But I would try opening your playerProfiles.lsb file using the dev tab and see what happens.

Last edited by Dairymoose; 08/08/14 02:17 PM.
R
R
Thanks for that quick reply, it actually helped. I was able to now find both locations and open up a very old save file to test it.

1st few times the game crashed while loading the altered save file, I must have done something wrong. After a few attempts and some time I managed to give burning to a training sword and a random talent. I was initially trying to add +strenght modifier to the training sword, but when I removed that the game would load normally.

So far I am testing how it all behaves and acts, but I have some trouble adding an attribute like str dex or int to the weapon, I probably end up doing something wrong as the game crashed during loading the savegame.

I try to add the extra point by using the permboost button and from there on choosing number of abilities: 1 and then strenght: 1

Is this the correct approach or did I go wrong somewhere?

With kind regards,

Rashar.

S
stranger
stranger
S
[quote=Nevenor][quote=Dairymoose]

@spiattalo
I have no idea why it fails in wine. I also have no idea what you said regarding the dev tab. But I would try opening your playerProfiles.lsb file using the dev tab and see what happens.

If I look for files with the Dev tab it goes looking for .lsb type of files, I can find my playerProfiles.lsb and if I open it I get this, with which I don't know what to do:
[Linked Image]

While if I use the Load Saved Game tab it looks for "playerProfiles" type of files and can't see anything:
[Linked Image]

Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard