Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#540441 09/08/14 06:50 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I have two henchmen and +1 only for craft/blacksmith (this is the one that did not level up). I've tried everything but it seems he doesn't want to smile

Edite: I had this bug when I reached level 3, but dismissing him and inviting again fixed the problem... this time it's not working.

Last edited by Trainspottingg; 09/08/14 06:59 AM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
I have the same problem, henchmen are not scaling to my level. Is this a change or is this a bug ?

L
stranger
stranger
L
I'm having the same issue.

Intentional or bug?

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
We are by ourselves to discover things, how to fix bugs and stuff, nobody from Larian seems to be interested on helping the community... I was hoping to initiate a new game using two lone wolves when I'd finished my first gameplay, but the way things are now I'm tottaly sure I won't play this game again for a long time, until it becomes playable.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Trainspottingg
nobody from Larian seems to be interested on helping the community...

Because they only got one patch out the week after returning from vacation, and are not actively posting on the weekend?

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I just said it to call some attention from you guys, it seems it worked kk. Anyway, you are always around, but you can't read all comments, don't you guys have more people? It's a question, I'm not supposing that you are the only one.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard