Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by valky
"use object LOOT_Sinew_A_Strong on category Knife with transform code Transform1 parameters LOOT_Sinew_A,0,0,0,0,0,2,1 autolevel 0" instead?

That's correct. I had them reversed in I think v03, but corrected that and similar mistakes in 1.0 on Nexus.

With patch 78 this recipe should be moot anyway, since the recipes intended for 72 are now actually working. I'll be posting a 1.2 on Nexus to account for that, either late tonight or tomorrow. smile

P
P
Well, it seems that Strong Sinew has replaced Sinew for the DEX+ & Bowstring recipes. However the Poison (Minor, Medium, & Large) + Sinew = Debuff DEX recipes do not use Strong Sinew.

Destroy1Transform2 CON_Potion_Poison_A + LOOT_Sinew_A_Strong = CON_Potion_Debuf_Dexterity_A, Crafting 2
Destroy1Transform2 CON_Potion_Poison_Medium_A + LOOT_Sinew_A_Strong = CON_Potion_Debuf_Dexterity_A, Crafting 2
Destroy1Transform2 CON_Potion_Poison_Large_A + LOOT_Sinew_A_Strong = CON_Potion_Debuf_Dexterity_A, Crafting 2

apprentice
apprentice
Found a new recipe last night but I don't think it actually does anything. I picked up a oil barrel and put it in my inventory then used an empty cup on it. It showed a ? as the end result but after crafting it it shows a cup of oil. I was able to use this on my plate armor but I couldn't see that it actually changed anything. Could you possibly check what this is doing if anything? If its not doing anything I would think it supposed to and maybe we could come up with some idea like a bonus to dexterity or something since all your joints are now lubricated?

P
P
Not a new recipe. Just one that was obscure and hard to pull off as the order must be barrel of oil >> cup = cup of oil.

Cup of Oil + Metal Armor increases movement.

Edit: Early on you can open the inventory window and drag the barrel onto the cup to get cup of oil. This works even if you do not have the strength to put the barrel in inventory. The barrel just stays on the ground and you have you output.

apprentice
apprentice
Oh I hadn't seen it listed anywhere before so it was new to me. Oddly I tried it again tonight and on 2 pieces it did nothing but when I tried it on two other it did increase movement by .10

apprentice
apprentice
OK just found a new version of the Crafting Recipes guide. Someone just posted about the oil and armor after I posted mine here so maybe they just found it also or saw my post and tried it. Either way it wasn't one I knew. Still their post does point out something good about this in that it can be done anywhere without the need for an anvil. Now that I think about it if it does the exact same thing as using the armor on the anvil that's why my other two pieces didn't do anything adding oil, they had already been hammered.

E
stranger
stranger
E
What is the recipe for a plain arrowhead?

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
The link is broken (it shows "Nothing Here"), fix it please

P
P

apprentice
apprentice
unuroboros you might want to edit that first post to point to the Nexus. I imagine a lot of new people will not know the new version is posted there.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I can't, it's too old. I kinda' need to stop posting to this thread so that it falls off front page. Or start a new post I guess. wink

The recipe for plain arrowheads, *in FMR* (there is no such recipe in vanilla) got fixed in 1.1 and is now scale scraps + hammer. I'm open to feedback on that recipe though. You probably don't really need to make arrowheads except at very low levels (after a while they're really easy to find in abundance on merchants), so what components are very easy to come by even at low levels? I only picked scale scraps because of the deconstruction recipes I've added that give you an easy way to get any kind of scrap, now.

stranger
stranger
Thanks!!! I thought I was doomed when I bought 2 Joshua's Spices, only to discover the recipe is broken. But no, the community won! I added fire on my axes! F yeah! :P

Last edited by 613 The Evil; 28/07/14 09:26 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Could one of you upload a backup of their original itemcombo.txt, so that I can compare it with the one that belongs to yesterday's patch? Multiple players are reporting that some recipes don't work anymore.

N
addict
addict
N

enthusiast
enthusiast
thx

The changes were
use object CON_Potion_Empty_A on object LOOT_Eye_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters POTION_Minor_Perception_Potion,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Empty_A on category Eye with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters POTION_Minor_Perception_Potion,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Speed_TempBoost_A on object LOOT_Sinew_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Dexterity_TempBoost_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 0
use object CON_Potion_Speed_TempBoost_A on object LOOT_Sinew_A_Strong with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Dexterity_TempBoost_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Speed_TempBoost_A on category Sinew with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Dexterity_TempBoost_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 5 autolevel 0

use object LOOT_Sinew_A on object LOOT_Sinew_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters LOOT_String_Bow_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 autolevel 0
use object LOOT_Sinew_A_Strong on object LOOT_Sinew_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters LOOT_String_Bow_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 autolevel 0
use object LOOT_Sinew_A_Strong on object LOOT_Sinew_A_Strong with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters LOOT_String_Bow_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 autolevel 0
->
use category Sinew on category Sinew with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters LOOT_String_Bow_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 autolevel 0

use object LOOT_Feather_A on category Dagger with transform code Transform1 parameters LOOT_Feather_A_Quill_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 autolevel 0
->
use category Feather on category Dagger with transform code Transform1 parameters LOOT_Feather_A_Quill_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 autolevel 0

use object LOOT_Feather_A on category Knife with transform code Transform1 parameters LOOT_Feather_A_Quill_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 autolevel 0
->
use category Feather on category Knife with transform code Transform1 parameters LOOT_Feather_A_Quill_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Poison_A on object LOOT_Tooth_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Strength_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Poison_A on category Tooth with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Strength_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Poison_A on object LOOT_Sinew_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Dexterity_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Poison_A on category Sinew with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Dexterity_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Poison_A on object LOOT_Eye_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Perception_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Poison_A on category Eye with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Perception_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Poison_Medium_A on object LOOT_Tooth_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Strength_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Poison_Medium_A on category Tooth with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Strength_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Poison_Medium_A on object LOOT_Sinew_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Dexterity_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Poison_Medium_A on category Sinew with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Dexterity_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Poison_Medium_A on object LOOT_Eye_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Perception_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Poison_Medium_A on category Eye with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Perception_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Poison_Large_A on object LOOT_Tooth_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Strength_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Poison_Large_A on category Tooth with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Strength_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Poison_Large_A on object LOOT_Sinew_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Dexterity_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Poison_Large_A on category Sinew with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Dexterity_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

use object CON_Potion_Poison_Large_A on object LOOT_Eye_A with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Perception_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0
->
use object CON_Potion_Poison_Large_A on category Eye with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters CON_Potion_Debuf_Perception_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 0

use category Knife on object LOOT_Tooth_A with transform code Transform2 parameters WPN_ArrowHead_Stunning_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 0
->
use category Knife on category Tooth with transform code Transform2 parameters WPN_ArrowHead_Stunning_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 0

use category Dagger on object LOOT_Tooth_A with transform code Transform2 parameters WPN_ArrowHead_Stunning_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 0
->
use category Dagger on category Tooth with transform code Transform2 parameters WPN_ArrowHead_Stunning_A,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 0

added
use object LOOT_Tooth_A_Magic_Sharp on object LOOT_Rope_A with transform code Destroy2Transform1 parameters LOOT_Tooth_MagicBelt_A_Sharp,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 1

use object LOOT_Feather_A_Magic_Fancy on object LOOT_Rope_A with transform code Destroy2Transform1 parameters LOOT_Feather_MagicBelt_A_Fancy,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 1

use object LOOT_Tail_A_Rat_A_Magic_Long on object LOOT_Rope_A with transform code Destroy2Transform1 parameters LOOT_Rat_Tail_MagicBelt_A_Long,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 1

use object LOOT_Foot_Chicken_A_Magic_Big on object LOOT_Rope_A with transform code Destroy2Transform1 parameters LOOT_Chicken_Claw_MagicBelt_A_Big,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 2 autolevel 1

use object LOOT_Skull_Human_A_Magic_Tattooed on object LOOT_Rope_A with transform code Destroy2Transform1 parameters LOOT_Skull_MagicBelt_A_Tattooed,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 1

use object LOOT_Skull_Human_A_Magic_Ancient on object LOOT_Rope_A with transform code Destroy2Transform1 parameters LOOT_Skull_MagicBelt_A_Ancient,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 1

use category Knife on object LOOT_Antler_A_Adult with transform code Transform2 parameters WPN_ArrowHead_Antler_A,0,0,0,0,0,2,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 0

use category Dagger on object LOOT_Antler_A_Adult with transform code Transform2 parameters WPN_ArrowHead_Antler_A,0,0,0,0,0,2,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 0

use object TOOL_Pouch_Dust_Pixie_A on object LOOT_Antler_A_Adult with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters LOOT_Antler_A_Magic_Adult,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 0

use object LOOT_Antler_A_Magic_Adult on category LeatherHelmet with transform code Destroy1Transform2 parameters ARM_Helmet_Antler_A_Adult,0,0,0,0,0,1,1 requires Crafting 1 autolevel 1

Last edited by eidolon; 09/08/14 11:53 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Is there a way to use this information to get my sinew recipe working again?

I just noticed a very odd thing: I'm unable to combine sinew+sinew=bowstring in my module on my PC. I've tried in the editor and when playing the mod through the main game. It just treats them like stackable items.

However, I just published the module to Steam as a test and tried it on another PC. Lo and behold, the character was able to combine sinew and sinew as expected.

(One thing that might mean nothing, or might be relevant, is that the few customisations to character.txt and skillset.txt that show up when playing the module on my PC did not carry over with my .pak file to the second PC. The assumption there is that info from data/public/modulename isn't carrying over? Again, I don't actually know if it's relevant to the crafting problem, I just mention it because there were two differences between the first vs second PC... sinew recipe not working vs working and customs stats&skills showing vs not showing. Might be entirely unrelated issues.)

Last edited by Noaloha; 10/08/14 09:08 AM.

Escape From Smalcatraz: Steam/Nexus. Forum thread.
S
stranger
stranger
S
is it possible to make cloth scraps from any cloth armor and/or folder shirt with dagger/knife?

D
stranger
stranger
D
This link is broken!

O
stranger
stranger
O
Looks like the link to the latest and greatest crafting mod is here .

Last edited by Oldweasel; 27/08/14 07:46 PM.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard