Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
How did you all even find the temple door? The only thing that has kept me moving from point to point in this game is constant googling, and it took me forever to find a video where it shows the temple doors in the phantom forest.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I have collected 13 stones.

But for some reason the room accross from the chapel won't be opened. I can't progress through this door.

Is it yet another bug? How many times do i have to restart this game =\

J
stranger
stranger
J
I collected 14 stones. Neither the temple door would unlock, nor were all of my homestead rooms unlocked. Just to be sure, I checked inventory and went back to the places I got them from, and I still can't find any more. This a bug or something?

V
apprentice
apprentice
V
Originally Posted by Trooheadsa
I have collected 13 stones.

But for some reason the room accross from the chapel won't be opened. I can't progress through this door.

Is it yet another bug? How many times do i have to restart this game =\

What door do you mean exactly? The one with the face on it that blocks the entrance to the testing chamber or the one to the source temple itself?.

stranger
stranger
Make sure these:
1. Send all the Bloodstones/Inertstones(as you should with keys/quest items etc) to your main hero otherwise they dont work
2. Use ALL the Bloodstones and turn them to Inertstones, otherwise the portals and the Source temple door wont open
Hope this is kinda helpful

K
journeyman
journeyman
K
Also, read and pay attention to the game.
Because, for god's sake, it's kinda obvious when you unlock doors on homestead (something goes on zaps you, you also get entries on source hunter journey).

S
stranger
stranger
S
I had 14 inert stones in my main character's inventory, but only one open elemental portal and several of the other portals still closed. The key was that the Shelter Plane was still under attack.

I went back to smash the big bloodstone in Luculla, and then portals started opening.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
I had 12 or 13 inert stones in my inventory and the door opened for me. And the last portal to the Forbidden Zone is still inactive.

Teacher from Denmark
K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by meme
Well this sux royally. I destoryed the bloodstone but i still only have two portals lit (hall of heros and observation). And stupid zizax seems stuck in a loop where he keeps telling me to loop through to hall of heroes even though i've been there.

When ZixZax tells you to enter a portal chamber in the homestead for the first time, you need to exit that room by the portal you came through. At that point, you'll get a journal update. Then when you teleport somewhere and return to the End of Time, ZixZax will open the next portal for you.

E
stranger
stranger
E
I am also stuck where I have activated all but one of the portals, following the advice in this thread and always leave a newly activated portal room through the portal back to the homestead, triggering the "Journal activated" event. However, now, using and activating another bloodstone does not make the teleporter button flash green anymore, nor does it unlock the remaining portal in the Homestead, and Icara still says I need to find more star stones. I have three more bloodstones, but even using (and thus) activating each and every one of the does not change anything.

I have tried to find the remaining two stones, but there was no star stone in the Source Temple behind the mirror (my characters did find something there, but it was just a chest with some treasure inside), and I was not able to locate the star stone near the fire area in Cyseal either.

I am out of ideas now, since the stones I have seem insufficient, but I am unable to find any more. I have read there might be a bug involved - is there any way around it?

Support
Support

Which portal has not activated? The Forbidden Zone portal can not be activated, and is not needed to get through the Source Temple door.

E
stranger
stranger
E
I tried again, and, even though Icara still says I have insufficient stones to enter the door in the Source Temple, the door actually opened, once I had activated all of my stones.

J
stranger
stranger
J
In case this is helpful - I had the same issue, but what I missed was - once I collected and activated bloodstones (I had 13 in total,) I had to:

1.) go to end of time
2.) have the conversation with Z/watch the cutscene
3.) GO TO THE NEWLY ACTIVATED PORTAL
4.) talk to Z and then go to the new portal
5.) then teleport out
6.) then teleport back

EVERY TIME.

Otherwise, no new portal opens. If you just clicked on all of the blood/starstones, and like me, you assume that opens all the portals. It doesn't. VERY STUPID DESIGN CHOICE.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard