Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
Originally Posted by haxingW
Doesn't matter. 2 LW/GC 2 handers. Step 1: Ram. Step 2: Nullify. Step three: whirlwind. Step 4: idk, collecting loots?Can you provide a more effective tactic? Protip: you can't.
Step 1: Rage. Step 2: Invisibility. Step 3: Stealth when standing next to enemies (Automatically succeeds when invisible). Step 4: Whirlwind (with Guerrilla talent).

Boom. More effective tactic. laugh

D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
I'm pretty sure you cannot stealth if there's an enemy facing you, no matter what.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Originally Posted by ScrotieMcB
Originally Posted by NeutroniumDragon
The huge hit to Vitality is a major downside to Glass Cannon that I feel does compensate for the AP boost it gives.
Not even close. A character with 5 Speed and Glass Cannon has as much recovery AP as a character with 17 Speed. 7 Speed + GC is roughly equivalent to 21 Speed. Those are stupidly high numbers, and all GC asks in return is that you throw some points in Constitution instead. Considering the massive savings in Speed, that's no problem. If you take your previous Speed investment, toss it in Constitution instead, and take GC, you will have a stronger character every single time.

Also, Leadership provides crazy bonuses to Initiative, which greatly offsets any need to pump it further with stats. This is actually something which should be looked into, because Leadership makes other Initiative boosts mostly meaningless.

GC is overpowered. And not a little, it's more powerful than any other talent by a country mile. It is game-warping.

When it comes to Lone Wolf, I feel your appraisal is fairly accurate.

WTF? How on earth are you getting those values for speed vs glass cannon. All glass cannon does is reduce HP an double recovery AP. So having 5 speed is equivalent to having 10 speed, and so on. You don't magically get 17 speed of recovery AP from having 5 AP+ glass cannon.

K
journeyman
journeyman
K
Originally Posted by dirigible
I'm pretty sure you cannot stealth if there's an enemy facing you, no matter what.

Invisibility makes the opposition not able to see you, if they can't see you they can't detect you.
He sneaks only to get extra damage from Guerrilla.

That's why you can ignore even Braccus Rex scripted speech if you go to him while being invisible.

Originally Posted by OJ191
WTF? How on earth are you getting those values for speed vs glass cannon. All glass cannon does is reduce HP an double recovery AP. So having 5 speed is equivalent to having 10 speed, and so on. You don't magically get 17 speed of recovery AP from having 5 AP+ glass cannon.

He is right.
Get Speed 17, check your AP recovery.
Now get Glass Cannon on a character with 5 speed, check the AP recovery.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard