Print Thread
#546575 21/08/14 05:41 PM
D
Darkon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
After the latest patch (1.0.130) on steam, I logged in to find that all of my characters resistances are capped at 80! This is rather painful considering that they both have Zombie and can now not be healed by anything where as before I had gotten them both to have poison and fire resists sufficient to be healing from both.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I just discovered this as well. I'm 48 hours in and now crippled. I guess we both joined today to point this out! Additionally, when I load a save game my party is automatically reduced to 2/3 of their total health, despite being fully healed when I saved.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Same issue here. If resistances are capped at 80, not only is current build invalidated, but a massive amount of gold and materials spent on getting my fire resistance to 200%. Please fix this immedaitely.

U
stranger
stranger
U
Not sure they'll fix the 80% resistance cap since my guess its working as intended. (It does make a character immortal and in my opinion, where is the fun in that?) However, it did break Zombie which is something they should fix asap.

D
Darkon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Honestly, even with 100% in all resists besides tenebrium and earth, my tanky melee was still dying a fair bit, because the enemies can hit for a good 30% of their HP, and so not having the immunity to fire means that the battles would drag on past the point of difficulty and into a grind, because I can now only hit 2 of the enemies I am fighting without killing my tank. most battles are decided in the first rounds due to positioning and CC anyway, so capping the resists like that is just annoying. At least cap it at 100% so that we can ignore friendly fire if we work for it.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Just chiming in to say that I got hit by this too. Zombie Madora is now useless. frown

C
stranger
stranger
C
Yeah I took zombie on both my chars and lonewolf... Feeling pretty defeated. Not used to having my characters nerfed to uselessness in a singleplayer game.

B
stranger
stranger
B
...Doesn't this make the lava path in that demon-temple impassible? I mean, there's specifically a path there designed to avoid all the enemies that only works if you're immune to fire.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by BardicLasher
...Doesn't this make the lava path in that demon-temple impassible? I mean, there's specifically a path there designed to avoid all the enemies that only works if you're immune to fire.

You could use the feather fall spell or throw the pyramid long distances.

T
tar Offline
stranger
stranger
T
also, since most high lvl spells damage all characters near by, I will probably use them a lot less now frown

Originally Posted by Keldrodin
I just discovered this as well. I'm 48 hours in and now crippled. I guess we both joined today to point this out! Additionally, when I load a save game my party is automatically reduced to 2/3 of their total health, despite being fully healed when I saved.

It is not reduced to 2/3 of their total health. The health is set to what you would get if you remove all the con booster items. I hope they fix this too in the next patch/hotfix.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Agreed, it's a hassle to have to go through the motions of healing the party back up after a reset.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Good. I am glad that you all are suffering the same thing as me. :P
I also have started losing health upon reset and have resistances capped at 80. I thought I broke the game by getting Leandra's blood before doing the goblin mines (so I can pwn the death nights there). Funny thing is that this has happened during play, not from restarting. One minute it was fine, the next it was broken. Tried quitting the game and restarting it, but to no avail. With so many people affected by this, I hope that it is addressed quickly. After all, why fix (patch) something if it was not broken? The game worked fine for me before.

apprentice
apprentice
ditto...

all resistance capped 80
this includes blocking capped 80

plus the half health issue...

yup, Larian is trying to get us all killed LOL

"be honest... both with others and yourself"

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard