#548280 26/08/14 06:10 PM
V
Varrgas Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Hello Larrian !

1st, sorry for my english, i am french and i am not really good in english smile

Well, i am there to report a bug, not an hard bug who break the game, but that really important for me because i work on a speedrun for Divinity OS, and actualy, this Bug "is" a game breaker or an mecanic breaker for the speedrun on Divinity OS.

That simple, when you took a barrel or a box or else, and moving it on somone or something, you make tone of domage, you can use Telekinesi or your own streng for that.
That an interesting thing for the gameplay, nothing wrong with this for me (even if the domage seems to be too mush for my opinion)

But there is something else, there is an item, who is fat and big and deal Awesome domage when droped on someone, even on boss, "And" could be pick and take a place in your inventory, that the "Beer barrel" , actualy with a tone of streng or just telekinesis , you can pick this item in your inventory .

And then with pyramide and other trick, going everywhere with , and droping this on enemy and boss to do the easyer run and fight in the world.

I do many speedrun in many game, of course there is glitch used, but in this case, that just not interesting when you want runing this game ... You just need to abuse, pick the beer barrel, drop it on enemy and win ... ho ... ofc u need invisibility too for not being in fight and doing this easyer ...

So i don't ast you do solve all bugg, but just to make the Beer Barrel not possible to be carryed.

- 1st , to solve a bug, we cant carry normal barrel, box, water barrel etc, but a Big Beer barrel that ok ? xD where can i put this ? ho wait ... shut up Varrgas, that the magic Bag laugh

- 2nd, to make the speedruning or Divinity mush, mush, mush more tricky and interestig, for those who do the run and those who watch.

à link from à runer (not mine) with the glitch : http://www.twitch.tv/mrogam/c/4755223

If this guy is there, sorry, i doesn't want to ruin your job, but i have talk with many other runer and even if we can have different run categories , this glitch is just anoying and usless in my opinion, even more in normal game.

Thanks for reading me, sorry for your eyes, and of course if somone want take the time to translate my message in a better english, do it, will no be hurt .

Thank Larrian for this great Game and other's, my heart will be always your's.

Support
Support

This issue has been brought up a few times with other items (like the dead sheep in the murder investigation quest, which is indestructible and also a container, so can be loaded up with items to increase its weight).

V
Varrgas Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Yeah i know the other trick, i hope that will be fixed one day . If the bug was brought up before and nothing was did, i am afraid to see this idiot thing in the game forever.

Support
Support

There are balancing changes planned for an upcoming patch, though no specific details have been mentioned (just that the resistance cap was part of that).

K
stranger
stranger
K
I m looking at the video , and I don't understand how he goes from the well in hiberheim into the ice prison. He seems to be using the pyramid ,but then the other pyramid is in cyseal ... and he does it again , he 'teleports' to whatisname the ice king (boreas?) kills him using barrels and teleports to the elemental forge.... what s the glitch he s using there ?

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard