Print Thread
#548651 28/08/14 02:33 PM
M
Michel Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Nothing is explained regarding crafting and blacksmithing, after enjoying the game in the first 80 hours it becomes more difficult without being able to enhance equipment.
I will wipe this game off my drive and wait for pillars of eternity,
I think these guys will make a real enjoyable game, not that kind of mess Larian offers to their customers.

D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
You played the game for 80 hours and never figured out the crafting system?

M
Michel Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I tried so many times, after all it is annoying and no fun at all, this game will go down the drain for me, a great deception.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Strong feelings there. I'm sorry for your loss.

But hey, at least - as you yourself said - you got 80 hours of enjoyment out of it. So, keep that chin up! You'll pull through this betrayal, I'm sure. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Escape From Smalcatraz: Steam/Nexus. Forum thread.
M
Michel Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
@Noaloha: You made my day , i will keep my spirit up, as i fought cancer once i will get over this
bull... as well smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
Judging from some of the weird & crazy posts I've read lately about the game, if Larian revised the manual few would be able to read it. Of those capable of reading on a 6th-grade level, fewer still would comprehend it. I mean, they are clearly struggling mightily with the current manual and have obviously turned off the game's on-line tutorials (you know, the folks who think three consecutive sentences is a "wall of text," etc.)

It's sad, but for some people, once you go past "point & click" it all becomes much too difficult. (And people say there's no truth to the fact that Western civilization is headed back into another dark age! Psssshaw....;))

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
R
stranger
stranger
R
The crafting system is so easy lol. But you can check out some crafting stuff here.

Link Copied to Clipboard