Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#553132 11/09/14 01:20 PM
R
RtM Offline OP
OP Offline
R
The hall of heroes has never opened for me. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. But my characters are lvl 21 and I refuse to believe I made it this far without completing the correct prerequisites. Glitch?

Also, because of a lack of information I declined a certain mission (apparently) as it's the only reason I can think of but only my Mage is allowed to handle tiberium. She cannot handle ANY of the weapons to destroy the bloodstone. Did I break my playthrough? I cannot seem to do anything else. I'm locked out of the temple because I need to do uncertain things but I've pretty much completed everything else.

What do I do? frown

RtM #553133 11/09/14 01:30 PM
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Other than the observatory, I think it's the first thing that opens. Its location is, when facing the Tapestry at the end of the main concourse, up the stairs to your right.

J'aime le fromage.
RtM #553147 11/09/14 02:20 PM
T
T
you will come across star stones in main quests, and so by lvl 21, the hall of heroes should already be opened. Zixzax will always stand by the portal to be opened. if you have no portal to open, he will stand besides the time weaver.

and of course if you didn't open any portal before the closing the rift quest is activated, you cannot open any until the bloodstone is destroyed.

as for the bloodstone

send one of the main characters to destroy it, and then use a bloodstone to cure the rot

then, you can open all portals and proceed to end game.

Last edited by teardropmina; 11/09/14 02:23 PM.
R
RtM Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by teardropmina
you will come across star stones in main quests, and so by lvl 21, the hall of heroes should already be opened. Zixzax will always stand by the portal to be opened. if you have no portal to open, he will stand besides the time weaver.

and of course if you didn't open any portal before the closing the rift quest is activated, you cannot open any until the bloodstone is destroyed.

as for the bloodstone

send one of the main characters to destroy it, and then use a bloodstone to cure the rot

then, you can open all portals and proceed to end game.

You don't seem to understand. My other characters cannot use tiberium weapons. They do not have the ability. Cannot be equipped by them. I have a feeling I'm screwed.

RtM #553790 12/09/14 05:50 PM
R
RtM Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Also I've had a few star stones already.

RtM #553799 12/09/14 06:44 PM
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by RtM
Also I've had a few star stones already.

I think you need around 3 or 4 for the Hall to open. If you think you have enough, make sure you visit Zixzax and speak to him.

RtM #553804 12/09/14 06:59 PM
R
RtM Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Will do, cheers. Still it doesnt quite help the fact that my progress has been halted because nobody in my team can use tiberium weapons.

RtM #553807 12/09/14 07:18 PM
Support
Support

There is a book that can teach the Tenebrium ability (Luculla Forest, Immaculate Village) or I believe you can hire a henchmen with the ability (if you are not playing 2 Lone Wolf characters).

RtM #553808 12/09/14 07:20 PM
R
R
Hall of heroes opens when you find your first starstone.

Being unable to wield tiberium weapons means you have missed the quest to wield them and a book that allows you to wield them.

The quest is from brandon in lucalla forest and the book is @ the geomancer's shop.

With kind regards,

Rashar.

RtM #553835 12/09/14 10:25 PM
R
RtM Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Sigh feck it. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do. I've searched the immaculate village down to the last pixel, spoken to AND killed Brandon and went to the end of time where zixzax say nothing new and all portals are inactive. Think my playthrough has a glitch. These are level 21 characters. I'm pretty sure it should be impossible to get this far without those things being available to me. It's gonna be a while before I gather the energy for another playthrough. Frustrating is putting it mildly.

RtM #553840 12/09/14 11:06 PM
Support
Support

So email supportdos@larian.com with a description of the problem or link to this topic and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip, just leaving your most recent.

RtM #553844 13/09/14 12:16 AM
T
T
Originally Posted by RtM

You don't seem to understand. My other characters cannot use tiberium weapons. They do not have the ability. Cannot be equipped by them. I have a feeling I'm screwed.

*** enchant a normal weapon with tenebrium, it bypasses the T skill requirement as per description.

Last edited by teardropmina; 13/09/14 12:45 AM.
RtM #553845 13/09/14 12:23 AM
T
T
nvm see above

Last edited by teardropmina; 13/09/14 12:43 AM.
RtM #554117 13/09/14 10:06 AM
R
R
You only need a Tiberium weapon for 1 quest, and you can pick up a book that gives +1 Tenebrium skill in the geomancer's shop. That in itself should solve the issue.

Other then that you do not require tiberium weapons at all.

With kind regards,

Rashar.

RtM #554139 13/09/14 12:47 PM
T
T
Originally Posted by RtM
but only my Mage is allowed to handle tiberium.

you must've already found the tenebrium skill book.

RtM #554805 16/09/14 04:32 PM
R
RtM Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Ok let's clear this up. These are the quests I cannot complete due to missing items or apparent glitches.

- Tom, the wannabe adventurer (apparently I sold the diary before I spoke with his sister)
- Fredrick's Blood Stone (dead when I got back to him)
- Warming the crowd (attacked me and so died)

Do any of these lead to star stones? I don't know how to count the amount that I've gathered. There's no list that I'm aware of in this game that shows what you've collected throughout the game. Being absolutely stuck in a game is THE WORST feeling and I'm beginning to dislike playing this.

Link Copied to Clipboard