Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Support
Support

The update is ready; we're just waiting on Steam to do something.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Puyopsy
3 months to provide us a patch, that's a joke, isn't it ?

Well, that entirely depends on what amount of work went into the update, and how much testing was done prior to release.

V
apprentice
apprentice
V

I see. Since you have so much experience, would you like to provide us with a patch yourself?

journeyman
journeyman

What are you talking about? The game has been patched 15 times since release (not counting the localization updates)

The latest patch dates back to the 22nd of august, that's not even one month....

If you are waiting for a specific thing and don't care about all those fixes and tweaks that have been done since release, that's fine for you.
But don't start getting mad

A
stranger
stranger
A
I haven't installed the game yet, but do conversations in co-op now work as one would expect? With that I mean that if one of the players initiates a conversation, the other player receives a warning of this and is asked to join the conversation. After which the second player sees the same dialogue screen pop up as the player that initiated the conversation, can hear the NPC at hand talking, and perhaps even can suggest which answer should be picked by clicking on it? Or how does it work exactly now?

Last edited by Arrahant; 16/09/14 08:35 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Arrahant
I haven't installed the game yet, but do conversations in co-op now work as one would expect? With that I mean that if one of the players initiates a conversation, the other player receives a warning of this and is asked to join the conversation. After which the second player sees the same dialogue screen pop up as the player that initiated the conversation, can hear the NPC at hand talking, and perhaps even can suggest which answer should be picked by clicking on it? Or how does it work exactly now?

You don't get a warning but characters that are in dialog now have a speech balloon above their heads.
You can click on a character with such a balloon, as if you'd do to talk to them, to get the dialog window with all the history of that conversation, allowing you to re-read it all if you'd like.
Check the update video, you can see how it works there (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDp_H9w7Imc&t=4m20s)

Last edited by Styno; 16/09/14 08:53 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
FINALLY we can play the game together and enjoy it! It's sooooooooo much better when you can just join a conversation instead of using the stupid log. THUMBS UP!

THANK YOU SO MUCH LARIAN!!!

A
stranger
stranger
A
Awesome this has been fixed! Now it's time to plan a lan party, and co-op away for a couple of days!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard