Next Thread
Print Thread
D
ddqueen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
is there any walkthrough or study aiming the fastest way (without lone wolf) to open the room of the secret vendor?

The fastest way I mean is that by the lowest level (without lone wolf) to open the room of the secret vendor.

Now, I can open the room just with one character level 2 and the other level 1. But I am curious if I can open it with both of my character level 1.

Even if there is by no means possible that both character level 1 could open the room, I still wanna read the article about the others' walkthrough aiming opening the room with the lowest level as possible.

Last edited by ddqueen; 22/09/14 10:28 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
do you refer to the Teller of Secrets?

apprentice
apprentice
There may be other ways, but the one I'm familiar with is...

Starstones:
1. Thelyron's Clinic
2. The Crime Scene
3. Black Cove (use invisibility to bypass combat. For the orc group, you can hide in the corner to the right of the entrance, have your companions sneak>pyramid to your invisible character; then have your invisible character run in; you can use similar tactics to get all the way to the end and smash Pontius' chest).
4. The road to Luculla (Heading east out of Cyseal through the burning region, it's by the waypoint)
5. The immaculate trial (started in Silverglen chapel, low level characters will want to pyramid out as soon as they get the stone).

I'm guessing just the exploration would get you to at least level 2 though.

(Edit: reading comprehension fail)

Last edited by synra; 21/09/14 10:53 AM.
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
I did it synra's way a couple of times and never got it before level 5. It might be possible at level 4 if you avoid some exploration XP, but I can't imagine it happening at level 3. Are there better methods?

D
ddqueen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Rynasi
I did it synra's way a couple of times and never got it before level 5. It might be possible at level 4 if you avoid some exploration XP, but I can't imagine it happening at level 3. Are there better methods?

I am challenging opening the room with both of my character at lev 1 and both without lone wolf. And I could tell you that it may possible.

There is no secret to be so, just avoid getting experience as much as possible.

And if I'm successful, I will post the picture here. Just give me some more day, because I am an working adult, not a student with much leisure time.

Sorry for my poor language expression, I am a Taiwanese.

Last edited by ddqueen; 22/09/14 10:55 AM.
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
That would be quite a feat! I tried again and did manage to do it at level 4, but I think I could have avoided even more XP. I really doubt it can be done at level 1, though. There is a lot of exploration XP and using the bloodstones/star stones also grants XP. But maybe you can prove me wrong.

At the same time, it doesn't help much if you don't have the $$$ to buy the books every level, and they are expensive.

D
ddqueen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Rynasi
That would be quite a feat! I tried again and did manage to do it at level 4, but I think I could have avoided even more XP. I really doubt it can be done at level 1, though. There is a lot of exploration XP and using the bloodstones/star stones also grants XP. But maybe you can prove me wrong.

At the same time, it doesn't help much if you don't have the $$$ to buy the books every level, and they are expensive.

Whether I am successful or not, I will put my walkthrough here.

Even if I'm not successful, I am pretty sure that I can open the room with that one of the protagonists Lev 1 and the other Lev 2.

But game totally become another game.... to challege the game designer's plot by avoiding as much xp as possible.

Link Copied to Clipboard