Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Gib2012 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I have finished the game. What an incredibley polished RPG this is, It still floors me. YOU FOLKS HAVE SET THE NEW BAR FOR ALL RPGS!!

The art, the humor, the GAME SYSTEM, and everything else was amazing. Thanks for all the fun I had.

I can't wait till folks start pumping out fan made adventures to use with the engine..is that still in the works? Will it be like Neverwinter Nights where people can make content?

Would be a travesty if the engine wasnt used for more!

Thanks, I had a great time!!!
Gib

Support
Support

The Divinity Engine has been released, though is also still 'in the works' (with updates for features and usability planned). With the Steam version you can find the editor in the Steam Library under Tools, or for the GOG version it is listed with the bonus content.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Agreed with the OP. With more than 200 hours in gameplay the value for money is absolutely stunning, thanks.

Regards,
Thorsten

M
stranger
stranger
M
The engine is rubbish - can`t use more than one CPU core! After some time no reasonable FPS drop. Please do something with it because game itself is awesome.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Maciej85
The engine is rubbish - can`t use more than one CPU core! After some time no reasonable FPS drop. Please do something with it because game itself is awesome.

Must be your specific setup, mine uses all cores in a very standard method.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Also wanted to say thank you to Larian for the game and also for including a perfect multiplayer! Nothing is more fun than to play this game with backup! It was a really awesome refreshment from otherwise mediocre RPGs we had in the last years. Also thank you for all the variety in all the divinity titles. Great job!

G
Gib2012 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Is there a link to where all the user created adventures/campaigns are going to for download?

Support
Support

The Steam Workshop and Nexus would probably be the main places to get mods.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Thorsten
Agreed with the OP. With more than 200 hours in gameplay the value for money is absolutely stunning, thanks.

Regards,
Thorsten

Agree, completely! Nice to find a thread in which I can join with others and describe how pleased I am with this game and what a masterful effort of creative will and passion it is! Best thing Larian has ever done, imo--got to be GOTY (It's just a great game--I really don't care much about all of the trendy acronyms.) Superlative in every respect!

One thing I meant to report but will do so here: prior to the 169 version of the game I had been running with the engine streaming turned OFF because of stuttering imposed by the engine failing to continuously stream textures into the background seamlessly in a manner invisible to the player. As of 169 (now on 177) with texture streaming turned ON, all previous stuttering is *gone*...! So...either the previous engine-streaming adjustments have been completed successfully, or else as of 169 the texture-streaming function of the engine has been permanently turned off...;) Wonder which it is...(betting on the former!)

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
F
journeyman
journeyman
F
Originally Posted by Thorsten

Regards,
Thorsten

200H I don't want hurt your sensibility but the point is, one more rush play and hurry player.

300H+ hours and playing, THAT is old school player.

(a mod can delete my bad joke)
ouch

Last edited by Fend; 27/09/14 01:07 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard