Print Thread
#556228 02/10/14 08:26 AM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hello everyone fng here

This is one of the first mods I have ever tried to build and I have been enjoying myself a lot.

so far the only thing I have created is a small terrain for which I can test stuff on. I did some landscaping and then made a trigger on the side opposite my player. when the player reaches this trigger the game ends. I tested this and it worked fine. I then decided to make a fight for the player along the way to the objective.

and now we have the problem I cant get the npcs to engage my player they all just sit there and stare. I have tried fiddling with alignments and player alignments with no result.

can I get a little help here

A
ALF Offline
journeyman
journeyman
A
Are you using the main game as a dependency? IF you are, you should give the NPCs an alignment that's hostile to the players. For example "Evil NPC". You can do this in the sidebar of the tool.

If it's from scratch. I think you can just copy the alignment file from the main campaign. You can find it at /Data/Mods/Main/Story/Alignments/

It's just a text file you can edit. Make sure your relations are setup correctly. 50 is neutral, 100 is friendly, 0 is hostile.

Link Copied to Clipboard