Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I've found a few nests in the forest after Cyseal and apparently my characters are always hopeful it's a magpie nest, which I find really weird... Perhaps magpies are different in other countries, but in Australia you avoid magpie nests at all costs遥ou certainly wouldn't try to take eggs from one! Magpies get quite violent during nesting season (September), and will often attack people for getting too close to their nests.

Usually it'll be no more than a scratch or a bit of a gouge, but they can take out an eye or give some nasty infections if they break your skin.

I certainly wouldn't be hoping that the nest I was raiding belonged to a magpie... why are our heroes so keen on magpie nests?

addict
addict
The answer is shineies. Our heroes want to find gems, not eggs.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
enthusiast
enthusiast
looot..loooooooooooooot smile

Magpies "steal" shiny stuff from everywhere, and is also considered lucky to find one's nest in a lot of cultures..

or in other words.. LOOOOOT smile

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
Magpies are commonly reputed to steal shiny things. The reality is somewhat different, but it's a common element of folklore.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
huh, okay... fair enough i guess... totally not Australian folk-lore but i guess our maggies are a bit different to yours

Link Copied to Clipboard