Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
E
I'm stuck in the murder investigation. While I was looking for cloth to be sniffed by the dog, we did some fight in the graveyard... and the dog was killed.

Now, I have no idea what to do in order to make the quest go one. I talked to a lot of people with no result.

Can some one help me ?

addict
addict
The quest can be completed without using the dog at all. Try looking around Esmeralda's (I think her name was) house.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
Support
Support

Did you talk to the mortician? That or his log book can give you a list of suspects to focus on.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I wasn't sure how to proceed in our game. We never talked to the dog. We confronted
Esmeralda with the knife and book.
We then snooped around Evelyn's place for awhile, deciding that the waitress's story meant that if it wasn't Esmeralda, it had to be
Evelyn
, so we'd need to break into her home. And then... we were stuck. How were we supposed to get into her home without lockpicking or blasting the door down?

Support
Support

If you narrow down the suspects more, the one in question leaves town, forgetting a bag containing a house key (which can also be pickpocketed, before then).

A key found in Esmeralda's place will let you open the chest at the crime scene. A third piece of circumstantial evidence from there against her will get her to reveal who she suspects.

Link Copied to Clipboard