Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
V
My wife and I found an interesting bug in Hunter's Edge today (most recent patch). Here's what happens:

After defeating Grutilda and her orcs, we station Madora and my character (a Rogue) near the firepit where Hornless Gorag used to hang out. There are a couple of warriors there. As soon as my wife (her mage and Bairdotr) talk to the barbarian leader, the barbarians all start running out of Hunter's Edge. Before they can move, Madora smacks one of them, and this starts a fight. My wife and Bairdotr teleport to me, standing at the gates of Hunter's Edge. So far so good.
Barbarians come streaming towards Madora and one by one turn hostile and enter the fight. Three barbarians however just keep running, they are of a different 'faction' than the others (for some reason) and ignore the fact that we have just attacked their fellows.
My wife stops them at the gates of Hunter's Edge with a fireball, and they turn hostile to the three non-Madora characters.
So now we have a fight with 3 of us vs 3 barbarians, and Madora vs all the other barbarians. The fights are separate and run on different clocks. We finish the 3v3 fight, and then I send my rogue around the back (via Zandalor's Waypoint).
When he reaches the back of the other fight, he simply carves his way through those barbarians. They don't turn instantly hostile, and he doesn't get pulled into the fight-clock. It's like since they're already hostile vs Madora they don't recognize him as hostile, even as he kills a dozen of them outside of fight-clock.

What's going on here?
I can supply a savedgame and video if necessary.

Support
Support

Please do email a save to supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem, or link to this post. For Windows you can use the D:OS support tool to create a report.zip file, containing system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, any saves not related to this can be deleted. A video might possibly be helpful, if it is no trouble.

V
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
V

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard