Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Larian Studios
Offline
Larian Studios
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada

Someone deleted a post they thought would be inflammatory. I didn't think it would be a problem, and took no action when I read it, but neither was it necessary to post telling people to ignore whatever the posters you were ignoring were posting. The 'flamers' in question have recently been making on-topic and reasonable posts, with no reason believe they would cause any problems.
FWIW I would have just locked the topic if it had started to become a problem, rather than delete the post.

Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Illinois, USA
member
Offline
member
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Illinois, USA
lol when have I flamed you? Quote please since you asked me for one. The only time I came close to flaming is saying you were replying rudely. You think calling people names isn't a flame as long as it is in direct reply to a post they made?
what I read in this thread and the one other is you saying something, someone come in and disagrees (most of the time without flaming) then you falme them.

If you took something I said as a flame then I appologize I certainly don't mean to flame you, just stating my opinion and why I disagree with you, though in this thread I was agreeing with you... but whatever.

Originally Posted by Hiver
becuase this is a direct route.

No it isn't, Devs might come here and read threads but they certainly don't read every thread. If you are the only poster and leave it at OP then your OP will get buried fast and devs will most likely never see it. There are far better and more direct routes available.

Originally Posted by Hiver
Quote where i argued in a rude manner about it.

That might be the problem you don't know what rude means and by other things you posted you don't even understand what flaming means.

Originally Posted by Hiver
Youre repeating what i said from the start?

Yes, because I agree with you...

Originally Posted by Hiver
Now you can all go fuck yourselves.

Now this is just being rude (you wanted a quote right) Stuff like this is all through your other posts as well. Not saying others aren't being rude to you also.


Insanity Is Just A Matter Of Opinion
Joined: Mar 2014
Hiver Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Joined: Mar 2014
Originally Posted by Phalzyr
lol when have I flamed you? Quote please since you asked me for one.

Every single time when you repeated that idiotic idea that i made these post and these suggestions because i somehow find the game to be too difficult.

Which was actually said by two idiots who invented it to make themselves feel better about something. Because they are cheap cancerous morons.

Its just that youre soooooo stupid that when you read those strawman comments you sucked it up and have been repeating the same thing over and over and over despite me directly telling you its just a strawmna comment and even explaining why it is laughably untrue.


AND WHERE IS THAT FUCKING QUOTE I REQUESTED? EH?


Quote

what I read in this thread and the one other is you saying something, someone come in and disagrees (most of the time without flaming) then you falme them.

I guess thats because you are stupid. I only return flaming and intentional strawmans as they should be. Like now. You falsely accuse me of flaming and i call you stupid for it.
Which - in FACT - is true. Only someone who is actually a stupid, cheap hypocrite could say that.

Also... care to provide some quotes to support that?
(dont bother, its just rhetorical you moron, you cant anyway and i dont plan to hang around here arguing with a stupid shit like you)

Moderators here are too paralyzed by their conformity and idiotic desire to just make everything nice in absolute relative way + the company desire to have "nice forums" at the expense of most of decent posters.

Thats the reason why only skyrim retards like you and a cross selection of other mass market drones, with occasional stupid shit from rpgcodex are running around freely, reducing these forums to a puddle of manure.


Quote
Originally Posted by Hiver
Quote where i argued in a rude manner about it.

That might be the problem you don't know what rude means and by other things you posted you don't even understand what flaming means.


WHERE IS THE FUCKING QUOTE I REQUESTED? WHERE IS TH$ FUCKING PROOF OF YOUR IDIOTIC ACCUSATIONS?

Not any general accusations of just being rude but specific ones:

Originally Posted by Phalzyr
They know the system and how it works so why argue in a rude manner about whether enemies use it often or not?

Originally Posted by Hiver
This is a blatant lie.
Quote where i argued in a rude manner about it.



WHERE IS THAT FUCKING QUOTE YOU STUPID SHIT?

WHERE IS IT?




Originally Posted by Hiver
Now you can all go fuck yourselves.

Now this is just being rude (you wanted a quote right) Stuff like this is all through your other posts as well. Not saying others aren't being rude to you also.
[/quote]
No, no... thats a honest from the heart reaction. Thats a reaction to your and others insulting and idiotic post and statements. And constant repeating of various accusations and strawmans that someone else invented and posted for their own idiotic insane reasons.
And even inventing your own which you cannot substantiate with anything at all.


While moderators think they agree with you few cretins - while they dont even read or know whats the issue - because thats not fun - just like you, you stupid devolved shits.


I actually wouldnt mind some feeback and posters actually discussing what i actually said, but all im getting are a few complete idiots that think they dont like what im saying and then they do their best to drag the thread into various off topic strawman idiocies.


And you modrators are too stupid to realize that.


Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Larian Studios
Offline
Larian Studios
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by Hiver
No, no... thats a honest from the heart reaction.

And also very rude.

You being 'honest' or 'right' does not excuse any kind of behaviour you want to engage in.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5