Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
enthusiast
enthusiast
You have to buy them.

K
stranger
stranger
K
this is not UP TO date i personally use the crafting from dave part 3 : http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=516251 ( last one as far as i know) as it is more easy for my eyes and gives more info on some items.

THE
up to date that was picked up when dave gave up : http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=526585#Post526585

, this post should be erased or the comments moved , i know it has sooo many hits but it's outdated...and people that come in search for this VERY VALUABLE information ( i can't thank these people enough for their time and effort... wow...) are going to get mislead....

argue with an idiot and he will drag you to his level then beat you with experience
addict
addict
Divinity Original Sin - Crafting - GUIDE - Tenebrium/Tools/Armor/Weapons - Guide/Tutorial/Tips 1080p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycdta6ndv64

Originally Posted by khratos
this is not UP TO date i personally use the crafting from dave part 3 : http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=516251 ( last one as far as i know) as it is more easy for my eyes and gives more info on some items.

I took over and the most up to date version can be found here:
Crafting Recipes & Guide - Part 5

K
stranger
stranger
K
I did post a link to crafting part 5 ivra, and much apreciation towards both you and angry dave, you guys get a 10 in my books smile My only wish would be if you could separate belts from amulets from rings etc to make it easier on anyone searching ( pretty please with cherry on top? laugh ) , and certain crafting items lack the description of stats they give ( no need for exact one coz that scales to crafting but as a reminder of what gives exactly like the home made weapons)

thats why i would have two tabs , part 3 from dave has some of that info covered while yours has some others. And now i responsed here and the post remains on top hehe... i like to shoot my own foot like that. Heck wish part 5 of ivra's get stickyed or something

argue with an idiot and he will drag you to his level then beat you with experience
Originally Posted by khratos
I did post a link to crafting part 5 ivra

Oops, sorry about that. I did not read your post carefully enough.

As for separating rings, amulets, and belts I am going to do that in version 6. I am also planning on adding more exact stats to potions and home made weapons. I just want to reach level 20 first so that I can test everything before I add a new version.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by eidolon
You have to buy them.

I have not seen them for sale.:(

D
stranger
stranger
D
I have been crafting scrolls and I have observed the following: pixie dust gives witchcraft scroll; fire essence gives fire scroll; water essence gives water scroll; and air essence gives air scroll.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Hello there!
[CR 0] Bone dust | Skull + Mortar and Pestle

Does not work anymore?
I have latest 1.0.107.0 version.

Originally Posted by Orion33
Hello there!
[CR 0] Bone dust | Skull + Mortar and Pestle

Does not work anymore?
I have latest 1.0.107.0 version.

Your observation is correct. It does not work anymore. Please note that this list is old and will not be maintained anymore. I have taken over after Angry Dave, and the most updated list can be found on top of this sub forum. It is sticky and will be updated in the future if needed. I have removed this formula from the list since it was removed from the game in version 1.0.107.0.

L
stranger
stranger
L
How on earth did you figure all this out?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard