Next Thread
Print Thread
E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
Greetings, all!

The Kickstarter campaign promised ceratin in-game items as rewards, ones that wouldn't affect the game's balance. What are these items and who has links to videos showing off the items and their effects?

veteran
veteran
There is only one item, Zandalor's shorts, which occasionally talk when certain things happen, like the player leveling up, or the player stealing something.

Support
Support

There is also the Golden Grail, that can change the colour of most armour yellow, and increase its trade value slightly.

E
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
E
I have the Golden Grail, but after using it, I noticed the recoloration doesn't stay. Maybe it's due to the Source Difficulty mod.

Don't forget the other rewards like pets. Every one of my characters can call upon a permanent black dog/wolf and it really helps with every encounter having a pack of wolves to send forth smile

Last edited by Halcyon; 15/02/15 02:36 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Halcyon
Don't forget the other rewards like pets. Every one of my characters can call upon a permanent black dog/wolf and it really helps with every encounter having a pack of wolves to send forth smile

That's easy to forget as only like 560 people have a pet.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
... and some of them were too disorganised to ask for theirs, too. Cough. etc.

J'aime le fromage.
Well.. I'm using the regular deluxe edition. It's amazing what treasures you can find by checking the game files with a hex editor :p

Link Copied to Clipboard