Next Thread
Print Thread
#565181 06/04/15 01:28 AM
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hi, I know I could probably find the answer I'm looking for at Gamefaqs or something, but I want to avoid any spoilers. I'm wondering what is the correct path to follow after a take over the Battle Tower. I can only exit by using the shrine, and in this case I can teleport to the first shrine you come across in the Fjords (taking the path from Broken Valley). What I want to know is how would I have been able to exit the tower if I didn't activate the shrine? Is there some path out of Sentinel Island I'm missing? Thanks.

Support
Support

The Grand Knight shrine would have been active even if you never visited the fjords.

You can also take the teleporter back outside on Sentinel Island, to clean up any remaining opponents and get some loot. You got a quest earlier to retrieve an item you couldn't get then; no spoilers, but you might want to consider before handing the item over...

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Cool thanks.

I've already given him the item. In retrospect, I probably should have seen what the book was about.

Support
Support

If you read the book yourself you would have gotten 2 skill points. That is arguably better than completing the quest, but not really a big deal to miss (playing a ranger, at the end of the D2:ED section of the game I had 21 unused skill points, and at the end of the game I had 87, though I respeced near the end, and don't recall if I relearned Lockpicking, etc).

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard