Note : these are all bugs I've experienced more than once, in different runs. Which means some are older and could have been fixed in the mean-time, but if not, they should be easy to reiterate.
1. Once you've tasted a meal, the item describes the effects (for example, drink a bottle of water, now all bottle will read a green "heal +7". Each time you teleport to the End of Time, all these descriptions vanish from all items. You need to reload your game to get them back, though reloading doesn't always work.
2. "Parchments" are unreadable, although they have "use to read" in the description. They could be mistakingly taken as buggy quest hints.
3. Out of four different shells picked up on the beach, two cannot be "used" although their description says so.
4. Shovels have blank nameplates. Also, you cannot equip them although they read "equip" and a damage score. Trying to equip them will only result in using them to shovel.
5. Freezing arrowhead have the same picture as the arrow itself. This isn't usually the case.
6. From a bunch of identical items that sometimes do not stack, steamcloud arrows rarely stack. There could be two different items listed as "steamcloud arrow", which might explain why two different stacks won't stack together most of the time?
7. Folded shirts do not have a picture.
8. +30% fire potions are called "medium" while +30% poison or earth potions share the same name as the +15% versions. Some balacing would help. Different-sized pictures would be even better.
9. "The Mirror Inside" didn't trigger during my first playthough, although I did solve the puzzle and access the treasure room. It did trigger during my following run. Maybe there was a patch to fix that in-between?
10. When crafting wood chips + branch from a log, only wood chip appear in the preview, which is misleading.
11. Sinew + branch or sinew + crossbow without a bowstring doesn't do anything, is this working as intended?
12. Chicken Foot + Pixie Dust = Chicken Foot. Huh? I think the name should be "Magic Chicken Foot"... maybe the picture could be different like other magic items too (orange glow).
13. Dagger + Branch = Spear, but the dagger isn't consumed. Is that WAI?
14. When combining opposite potions (fire + water for example), you get an empty potion flask, but you aren't prompted a confirmation message. That's mean!
15. Overall, it would be really useful to add a tag to items that have already been enhanced by a whetstone, fire for leather, etc. to keep track of the modifications that have already been applied.
16. Casting a zone spell like Rain will outline invisible NPCs (for example during the Dietmar fight) + camera tracks them when they move. That's unfair.
17. In Billeh Gahr's room, the painting seems to be on the other side of the wall, thus impossible to grab.
18. When you ask Ruby in Silverglen about the troll, she asks for 2050 gold. That's a typo for 150 (as seen in the dialog option and actual sum needed).
19. While discussing Arroka's case in Hiberheim : "Oh, don't let's release him" (Charm option)
20. While discussing ice elementals with Madora, Scarlett has wrong lines (she repeats lines from a previous dialog instead of addressing the case).
Finally, this isn't really a bug, but...
21. I got to Silverglen, and there was that nifty forge place called "smithy", with an anvil, a chest, a portal nearby and all. So I figure, this is the perfect place for my new headquarters : I put useful stuff there (mobile kitchen, element barrels, tools, etc.) and use the chest to store items. So far so good...
Later I did the escort quest and thought "huh huh, ok, I know where this is going...". Like I thought, the smith settles in my headquarters and I thought "no big deal, there's room for more, and I'll have a trader nearby". Problem is, the chest is now considered *his*. With *my* stuff in it. So I try to grab everything back and he says "hey, that's my stuff, but you can still buy it", and all my stuff is now available in his store. But again,... it was MY stuff. So on one hand I'm glad I didn't completely lose it all, but on the other hand... he stole my stuff! Not only that, but now every single tool that was available is now colored in "don't touch that" red. Which means my barrels, kitchen, anvil, furnace etc. Can't use them anymore. The guy is a real cuckoo.
So maybe the devs could be kind enough to *lock the door* before the escort quest is over, so other players don't easily get screwed out of their hard work like I did.
Last edited by Tsort; 25/04/15 11:55 AM.