Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Support
Support

Mac specs have not been announced yet, but the Windows ones didn't change a lot from D:OS (there were graphical updates to the game, but also engine optimizations and multithreading improvements), other than the switch to 64 bit and using DirectX 11.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi.

Not to be a pain, but is there a definite date and hour of release of EE on PC?
I'm asking because i wanted to invite a friend to play over on Tuesday (in Europe), but if there's no game, there's pretty much no point for the evening (yeah i don't like her that much to do anything else :D)

I know sometimes steam releases are late so if it's like 7PM EST, it's ko for us, so we'll have to do this some other day.

Thanks.

Support
Support

I don't know if the release time (or timeframe) has been determined yet. If it is known to a reasonable degree of certainty, it may be announced Monday.

stranger
stranger
I have seen videos of the "Original" sin played on intel HD 3000 ......... I thought the intel hd 5300 was going to be enough....keeping my fingers crossed than.........
Does anybody knows if the game is more CPU or GPU driven?

MaVster
Support
Support

For the Steam version at least (and presumably GOG), the plan is to release the EE by 10am PST on Tuesday. Google for time zone conversions, or use something like the World Time Buddy site.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
So Enhanced Edition for Mac will not be released on 27th Oct?

May WE explore like Adventurers, roam like Raiders, live like Kings and Queens
Support
Support

No, the Mac and Linux versions should be released in December.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Noooooooooooo! I was going to spend the next few weeks on the game! cry cry cry

May WE explore like Adventurers, roam like Raiders, live like Kings and Queens
A
stranger
stranger
A
Just when owners in Asia region can download this EE?

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hey,

Im not entirely sure about something and am hoping one of you awesome guys can help me :)

I really want to grab the game as i have missed it till now, i cant see any options for buying EE on pc, i understand that people who have the game already will get it for free on PC. Has this already occured? My problem is that i dont want to grab a copy today and wont get EE as release is tomorrow... or is it still ok to get original today and if i register before tomorrow i will get EE too?

thanks!!

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Ah_Sen
Just when owners in Asia region can download this EE?

Release is planned for 10am PST on Tuesday, so that would be 1am Wednessday in Singapore, for example. I don't know if there will be any pre-load, so you would be able to set it to download overnight.

Originally Posted by Conglacio
is it still ok to get original today and if i register before tomorrow i will get EE too?

Yes. Actually, even if you don't redeem a code for the original before the EE is released (ie if you order a disk version, which is Steam), you will still get the EE.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Great, thanks Raze!

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hello!

I just saw the video trailer for the EE on PS4, since I own a PS4 and a PC I downloaded the game on the PC (torrent, sorry) to test if it runs ok on my PC and it does! Great!

Since the PC version is cheapier in my country (Brazil) I was wondering if all features of EE of PS4 version will be on PC too, I intend to play this game with my wife (we're currently playing Diablo 3 on PS4) but i'm not sure if the PC EE will feature Split Screen Couch Co-op and Gamepad suppport, if not we will buy the PS4 version.

So, the EE on PC is the same as EE on PS4?

Thanks! Divinity looks like an awesome game!

Support
Support

Yes, the PC version has split screen local co-op, as long as you are using two controllers.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Raze

Yes. Actually, even if you don't redeem a code for the original before the EE is released (ie if you order a disk version, which is Steam), you will still get the EE.

That's good to know, I never bothered redeeming my disc key from the kickstarter.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Ahh! Balls! I won't get it till the 28th and I'm working in the morning! At least I've got a night shift on the 29th, so I'm a going to play all night smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
Thanks for the info. So it should be released Tuesday 7pm in Europe.

Great!

A
stranger
stranger
A
Great to know, thanks!

C
stranger
stranger
C
Ah, so that's why gamemania still has the original release. And i guess they will sell the enhanced edition as well? I play on the pc, so i go for the pc version. I was at the gamemania store in groningen today and for a little while i was thinking of getting the game. But at the end i didn't buy it. And to download a big file to upgrade it to the EE version reminds me of the first The Witcher. Had bought that game and after some time cdprojekt red came with an enhanced edition, but the ones who already owned the original release could get a big file of 4 GB to turn the game into the EE version. I got that file then from the very slow sciagnij server. I think it needed a couple of hours to download it, so i could in the meantime eat dinner and have a cup of coffee as well. Not a big problem though.

Support
Support

There is no retail release for the PC version of the Enhanced Edition.
Redeeming a Steam key for the retail version of D:OS would give you the EE, as well (since the key would have been created before the EE was released). It would be a separate entry in your Steam library, so would be the full download whether you bought the retail version of D:OS or bought the EE directly from Steam or GOG.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard