Next Thread
Print Thread
#566786 04/06/15 03:08 PM
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
So i'm on Sentinel island and choose my alchemist , my necromancer , my skill trainer and lastly my enchanter Wesson, which is the problem. I selected whoever i wanted , talked to the Island lady and i have no problem with the other ones except Wesson. I can't simpply talk to him. he and his wife are like simple objects, yet the "Important NPC" icon still shows at the map but it's not on top of him but a little left on a big rock but still reads "Wesson". Please help me i have to talk to him so i can porceed with the game , i don't want to start over :(

Support
Support

If you've made your selection already (totem near the Barrier teleporter shrine), why do you need to talk to Wesson? You should be able to, but you don't need to.
At worst you may miss out on Radcliff and Wesson making a couple weapons, but they are not really that great.

Try teleporting back to Broken Valley, then return to Sentinel Island and see if that allows you to talk to Wesson.

If that doesn't help you can email your latest save to supportegodraconis@larian.com, or supportdks@larian.com. Mention which version of the game you have (D2:ED, DKS or D2:DC) and game language (if other than English).

In XP the saves are in the folder
C:\Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Local Settings\Application Data\Divinity 2\Savegames

or in Vista, Win 7/8
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Divinity 2\Savegames

You may need to set Windows Explorer to show hidden files and folders (XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8).

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I have the DKS verson in english.teleporting to broken valley didn't help... also i have Win 7 but the savegame folder isn't where you said it would be! One more question, i proceeded with the game and got my dragon stone and i can't go to Sentinel island again, will i meet Wesson later in the game so i can takk to him or will i be playing the rest of the game without an enchanter?

Support
Support

Did you set Windows Explorer to show hidden files and folders?
Search your drive for autosave.dxg (in Windows Explorer, get as far along the c:\users\name\... path as you can, and use the search box in the top right).

You should be able to talk to Wesson again on the enchantment platform, assuming you made a choice at the totem. If you enter the battle tower without making a choice, an enchanter will be chosen randomly, and you'll be able to talk to whichever is left.
On the enchantment platform, you'll also be able to use the enchantment machinery yourself, without having to talk to your enchanter. I did that because it was faster, and I didn't have to hear from Wesson's wife.
There are a couple things you'll need to talk to the enchanter about, though (platform upgrade quests, upgrades for servants).

There is a teleporter shrine you can use to get back outside on Sentinel Island. You'll need to use that to get the quest item what's-his-name wanted from the boat in the tree, though you may want to use it yourself, rather than hand it over to complete the quest.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I found him on the Workshop and could talk to him!It's my first time playing divinity and i thought that he would stay there for the rest of the game and because of that glitch i wouldn't be able to have an enchanter. You know, it was that "Important NPC" icon on top of hom that made me think he was really an important npc :P THANK YOU so very much for helping me nevertheless smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard