Print Thread
#567694 15/08/15 04:20 PM
B
brunnio Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
A fan request. I really enjoyed the original sin, but divinity in order to play it I had to wait a long time because I didn't know English and the game doesn't support my language is Brazilian Portuguese. I just went to play when they released this translation and she wasn't even 100%, then I ask them to add the language to not only me, but many Brazilian fans can appreciate this work of art which is Divinity Original Sin. Sorry for the mistakes of English I am using a translator.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Maybe they'll offer it as a stretch goal. But it does take a lot of time/effort/money to translate thousands of lines of dialogue into another language. It's not likely that Larian has off-hand someone who can speak/read/write Portuguese, let alone Brazilian Portuguese (which for all intents and purposes, might be similar or even the same thing).

I wouldn't get your hopes up, but you can always suggest your thing here: http://larian.uservoice.com/forums/313815-kickstarter-pledge-rewards
where all of the Brazilian fans can vote on whether or not they want the translation to be part of the kickstarter.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard