Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Support
Support

The target for the EE release is late October.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Raze

The target for the EE release is late October.

Thanks for this info Raze. This is exactly what I was hoping to find out.

Yeah, thx Raze. Want to play d:os again, but the enhanced edition.

A question, is the split screen option for consoles only?

Can 2 players play on the same pc? One with xbox 360 controller, another with keyboard an mouse.

Support
Support

The PC version does support split screen local co-op, but just when using two controllers.

Ok, thx for the info.

journeyman
journeyman

The PC version does support split screen local co-op, but just when using two controllers.

Thanks, thats the most important Question for me. I will buy later this Year(or maybe next) also the Retail Version of Divnity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition for PS4, because i want a Retail Version of the Game(bought it back then on Steam) as well i travel lot with my PS4/XboxOne(make gamingweekends aka Lan Party`s with Friends) and such Game is nice to have everywere, but not day-one(there are too much games which come out this year), thats why i hoped that i can play that Game on PC Splitscreen with Friends while i wait for the PS4 Version to get!

Awesome - you guys do a great job.
(and sorry for my english, i`m not an English Native)

And I want to play it with my wife ))

the game of course.

Last edited by ChavaiotH; 31/08/15 09:44 AM.
addict
addict
I'm just gonna hope the EE will not go for even more patching again...

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Raito
I'm just gonna hope the EE will not go for even more patching again...

Hmmm, good point. I hope that the EE release is stable without the need to patch.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I haven't played D:OS yet but I pledged the $50 to get the D:OS EE when it is released and D:OS 2 when it is released. I can't wait, I've read so many good things about the Divinity Series. I'm excited.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by Luckmann
It's painfully evident that you actually never played D2 or Starcraft on console. If you want a better example, look at Diablo 3, which was actually intended as multiplatform from the beginning (which many fans called Blizzard on long before it was announced; and it wasn't announced precisely because people knew that it compromises development).

It's painfully evident that you can't tell the difference between a real-time game and a turn-based game.

Please explain to me, hypothetically, how a PC version of Checkers would have its features cut if it were ported to consoles.

There is not a single multiplatform game in the history of gaming that didn't suffer due to being, well, multiplatform.

Blood Bowl.

it was impossible to make it fit in a console UI.

Size is not the issue at all. There's simply a difference in navigating UI with a mouse and navigating UI with a controller. Is it annoying? Sure.

Does it require removing features? Oh, please.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hello smile . Can anyone please tell me is EE going to have improved targeting system? Maybe bigger hitboxes on enemies or something. It was realy annoying to missclick and walk instead of attacking. >_<

Support
Support

There should be improvements to targeting.

O
stranger
stranger
O
I bought Divinity Original Sin Limited CE directly from Larian will I be able to get the Enhanced Edition for free or do I need to buy it separately?
Thanks for the info either way.

Last edited by Opochtli; 23/09/15 09:41 PM.
Support
Support

The retail versions of the game were all Steam, so you'll get the EE for free, automatically added to your Steam Library.

F
stranger
stranger
F
I bought this first release a month ago and haven't been able to get around to it but have wanted to start it lately. Just wondering if its worth waiting for the enhanced edition? Also am worried I'd wait for the enhanced then hear how everyone says the original was so much better lol.

Support
Support

If you have time to play the original in the next month, then you could do so. There are lots of additions and changes in the Enhanced Edition which will make it better, though. That includes UI changes and Journal / dialogue updates, etc, that are objectively better, as well as balancing changes, etc, that could potentially cause some complaints that specific things were better the old way. Overall, though, I expect the response to the changes to be favourable.
You'll still have the original, though, so in the unlikely event that the consensus was the original was better, you'd still be able to play it (or play both, switching back and forth).

H
stranger
stranger
H
This has probably been asked already, but will the Enhanced Edition have additional random encounters? One of my issues with the current version is that it feels too linear in the sense that you had to know where to go & in what order. The other being that I like to grind a little, there were few random encounters in it so when I went to a new area I simply got cut to pieces as I was generally too low a level to take those baddies on.

Support
Support

No grinding was added, but there were changes to give a better idea of where to go in some situations.

H
stranger
stranger
H

No grinding was added, but there were changes to give a better idea of where to go in some situations.

OK

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard