Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 42 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 41 42
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Pyrofox
I was going to but I think I have to wait a while before the powers-that-be decide I'm not a bot!

Already on it. smile

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Hey folks! Char here - heading to work on some characters and stories and relationships for the afternoon. Kickstarter was so much fun for us, thanks for all your support, enthusiasm and presence. I hope to be around here in the forums a good bit over the next while hehe

Char

OP Offline
Originally Posted by alphachar
Hey folks! Char here - heading to work on some characters and stories and relationships for the afternoon. Kickstarter was so much fun for us, thanks for all your support, enthusiasm and presence. I hope to be around here in the forums a good bit over the next while hehe

Char

Hi Char! @The Penguin K1d was just saying he missed your daily weather updates, and now you are here! :DDDDDDDDDD

~Kai

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
journeyman
journeyman
Hi Char! Good to see you here also!

Steam ID: ThePenguinK1d
Thx Char

nice party on twitch )) hehe

stranger
stranger
Hey folks hehe

Just popping by briefly.

Lovely article by Jeff (norD). Don't know why he would hate his accent in English so much - I think I speak for many native English-speakers when I say a Quebecois accent is a very attractive one (don't get a big head though, Jeff, else The Hat won't fit!).

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by ravensRblack

Char

Hi Char! @The Penguin K1d was just saying he missed your daily weather updates, and now you are here! :DDDDDDDDDD

~Kai

Kai, We've already been exchanging pics on Twitter!

stranger
stranger
Thanks Char! smile

Steam ID: robotsnblasters
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Vometia
Originally Posted by Citadel
I've already been told by the other half that the Steam winter sale is now off limits frown as I pledged too much laugh

I haven't admitted to my other half how much I pledged. I suspect I may get a Look.

Unfortunately the one who knows all (so I'm told anyway), erm... knows all. The good news was that she was not in a bad mood as my pledge also means she gets to play her first DOS game cheer

Steam ID: Citadel
stranger
stranger

Char

Hail my Queen!
It's good to know that you are already working on character relationship. It's one of the most important things that I look for in games (probably because I GM pen&paper RPGs for many years)!

God save our Queen Char!

My favorite combo: Shackles of Pain + Charm + Whip ;-)
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Citadel
Unfortunately the one who knows all (so I'm told anyway), erm... knows all. The good news was that she was not in a bad mood as my pledge also means she gets to play her first DOS game cheer

Awesome. smile On the plus side the worst I'll get is a rolleyes, but sadly she's not really much into games. Other than Machinarium, which she loved.

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Vometia
Originally Posted by Pyrofox
I was going to but I think I have to wait a while before the powers-that-be decide I'm not a bot!

Already on it. smile

Cheers!

@Jeff

Just read your post too. Defiantly there is nothing wrong with your accent, I used to be in a multi-region clan and we all understand and respect each other and know what they are saying, we had so much fun together and learning everyones background and so on!

Well I haven't joined any of these communities but RPGCodex blow their rockets when they hear the word "romance" let me say it again but a sexier way "romance" *winks, bite lips* and now *hides behinds box*

Though they are both great (I'm a leech) they also know whats, what and they do not generally get mean, if they do they just want some brofists :P

Again thanks for your blog, it just reminds me of me :P

I also learned are thing or two when I was giving feedback when D:OS was on alpha, I was looking what I want to see but not what the game needs to make the players have a better experience. I helped allot it was also my first time giving feedback to a early access game because I saw how much love and dedication have put into this game, and I knew it will have many awards even a game of the year awards.

So, do I want to keep sinning for the sequel, hell yes I cannot wait to give my support again when alpha hits, that is why I want to be part of the kickstarter this time because I want to be part of this loving community smile

journeyman
journeyman
Once again a great kickstarter, lot's of fun, and a really nice comment section. I think Larian brings out the best in people smile

Thanks to all old and new backers/fans Larian will once again have the creative freedom to give us something special laugh

stranger
stranger
Hello everyone.

KS has ended, but may the cheese live forever !

Mc2m #570174 01/10/15 12:23 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Mc2m
Hello everyone.

Hear, hear!

Mc2m #570176 01/10/15 12:24 PM
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Mc2m
Hello everyone.

To eat cheese is to taste immortality.

Devine Order of Devinity
journeyman
journeyman
Hello Char! Almost everyone is here, now we only miss Devins and Swen =)

p.s. Right now I'm at work so I canï½´t look at my steam tag, but would you guys mind if I would add you on steam later? I need as many friends as has man with many cheeses! ( right now none of my friends play these games anymore :-( )

SteamID: LordW (https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordW1984)
Devine Order of Devinity

Larian made DoS 1 then DoS EE and now they are doing DoS 2, that is 3 games... DIVINITY 3 is comfirmed guys!
K
stranger
stranger
K
It's going to be a long and arduous journey till dec 2016. May the source be with you.

Last edited by kepler314; 01/10/15 12:45 PM. Reason: grammer
LordW #570181 01/10/15 12:45 PM
OP Offline
Originally Posted by LordW
Hello Char! Almost everyone is here, now we only miss Devins and Swen =)

p.s. Right now I'm at work so I canï½´t look at my steam tag, but would you guys mind if I would add you on steam later? I need as many friends as has man with many cheeses! ( right now none of my friends play these games anymore :-( )

Of course.

Devin and Char dropped by earlier. And of course Jeff is everywhere.

Devine Order of Devinity
Page 8 of 42 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 41 42

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard