Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
stranger
stranger
Yes! Let everyone have at least glimpse of the splendour of her dance!

God save our Queen Char!

My favorite combo: Shackles of Pain + Charm + Whip ;-)
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Brys Beddict
Hey Jeff!

Yeah, the Hairy Hat of norD MUST be in the game! laugh

I vote for this!

LordW Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Nooo... how did that hat get here? Who did that? This is DancingGirls place in Larians space-time-continuum!

SteamID: LordW (https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordW1984)
Devine Order of Devinity

Larian made DoS 1 then DoS EE and now they are doing DoS 2, that is 3 games... DIVINITY 3 is comfirmed guys!
Originally Posted by LordW
Nooo... how did that hat get here? Who did that? This is DancingGirls place in Larians space-time-continuum!

Jeff has a nasty habit of disrupting the canon. :P

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
----------------------------
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
addict
addict
Pic? Vid? Something?

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by LeBurns
Pic? Vid? Something?

This please, I really want to see this fabled DancingGirl.

LordW Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hmm im not sure guys if Larian saved stream from the party... will look now.

Devine Order of Devinity

Larian made DoS 1 then DoS EE and now they are doing DoS 2, that is 3 games... DIVINITY 3 is comfirmed guys!
LordW Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios/v/18491066

At last! At 1 hour 10 minutes and 17 seconds there she is! Dancing in background for many hours till the end grin

p.s. It was really awesome guys everyone was playing games or something and she just kept going!

Devine Order of Devinity

veteran
veteran
I think that i would like her to be an NPC in a pub where music plays all the time and she just wont stop dancing grin... that would be perfect reference hehe

The rest of the pub consists of other "devs", aswell as a strange mute skeleton, a hidden wheresheep, a penguin, and strange strange boxes where people gather around wink

LordW Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
I think that i would like her to be an NPC in a pub where music plays all the time and she just wont stop dancing grin... that would be perfect reference hehe

The rest of the pub consists of other "devs", aswell as a strange mute skeleton, a hidden wheresheep, a penguin, and strange strange boxes where people gather around wink

Poor little weresheep and penguin... they were raped badly by some inconsiderate devs. :-(

Devine Order of Devinity

stranger
stranger
I have to dig out it. What with dancing girl? Will she be in game?

E
journeyman
journeyman
E
http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios/v/18491066

At last! At 1 hour 10 minutes and 17 seconds there she is! Dancing in background for many hours till the end grin
p.s. It was really awesome guys everyone was playing games or something and she just kept going!

"The page could not be found, or has been deleted by its owner." frown

Last edited by Eldarth; 17/08/16 01:45 PM.
veteran
veteran
Just a little question: How many people would get a DancingGirl appearance which is a reference to a pretty obscure and now deleted video for a Kickstarter project that not even all backers saw?

enthusiast
enthusiast
The link does not work...

Support
Support

By default, Twitch does not save past broadcasts, and if you enable automatic archiving, it still only lasts 14 or 60 days, depending on the type of account. You have to specifically mark part of a streaming video and save it as a 'highlight' in order to keep it indefinitely.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Just a little question: How many people would get a DancingGirl appearance which is a reference to a pretty obscure and now deleted video for a Kickstarter project that not even all backers saw?

If you are going to argument things over "How many people would get it", "is it worth it if only X% gets it" rather than "How awesome would it to add this", "it would be a great shoutout to our fans to have this in" you've turned from actual developer who develops games with souls to churning out a checkbox marked new game that's made up purely off statistics and as result is hollow, barren and devoid of actual passion.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Then again, a reference still need to target an audience large enough.
I consider myself a fan of Divinity having played more than two hundred hours on the game, and wouldn't get that reference, so yeah, I think it's obscure enough...

Plus it would be kind of sad for people not to even be able to join the private circle of those in the know because the source of the reference does not even exist anymore...

The point of a reference is to embrace a community not to serve as a wink to only a chosen few.

veteran
veteran
Yes, I'm sure adding a NPC dancing in a tavern will drive a wedge in the community. I'm sure people who don't even know it's a reference will go up in arms!

EDIT: What are references BUT a wink to those who know. Really?

Last edited by Hassat Hunter; 14/09/16 10:57 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
If you are going to argument things over "How many people would get it", "is it worth it if only X% gets it" rather than "How awesome would it to add this", "it would be a great shoutout to our fans to have this in" you've turned from actual developer who develops games with souls to churning out a checkbox marked new game that's made up purely off statistics and as result is hollow, barren and devoid of actual passion.

It was just a simple question. I think that it's a bit excessive to bite my head off like that.

Do you have a link to where I can go to see the reference?

enthusiast
enthusiast
That was actually my point.
There is no link whatsoever...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard