Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I was waiting for paypal pledges to be enabled but whenever I checked I didn't see any link to it.
So did it happen? Because I really wanted to pledge but can't use KS and now I'm apparently missing out.

stranger
stranger
I found a link to it, I think its still active.

http://larian.com/kickstarter-divinity-original-sin-2-paypal/

Paypal pledges have been active (and the link that Fluffy One gave has been on the main kickstarter page) for almost the entire campaign. Now that the campaign is basically over, I don't know how much longer that paypal option can still be used...

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Drachnon
I was waiting for paypal pledges to be enabled but whenever I checked I didn't see any link to it.
So did it happen? Because I really wanted to pledge but can't use KS and now I'm apparently missing out.

Well it was up there on the page of the KS project, right next to the Avellone news =)

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by The Centaur
...Now that the campaign is basically over, I don't know how much longer that paypal option can still be used...

Taken from KS comments section (12h old comment):
Originally Posted by Devin
Lastly (for now), if you have a slacker buddy or two who missed the deadline, the Paypal page is up for another... well, it could close at any time, frankly. http://larian.com/kickstarter-divinity-original-sin-2-paypal/

Larian! Mysterious as always about schedules. I wonder why the KS campaign had a final hour from the beginning hehe.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Flummi
Larian! Mysterious as always about schedules. I wonder why the KS campaign had a final hour from the beginning hehe.

Cause that's how Kickstarter works.

Since, like, forever. It's the entire basis the darn thing is build upon. The fundamentals!

*eyerolls*

F
stranger
stranger
F
Ok. My joke was not to good or obvious. Sorry.
I know the KS rule.

Support
Support

I thought it was obvious...

silly

R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Flummi
Taken from KS comments section (12h old comment):
Originally Posted by Devin
Lastly (for now), if you have a slacker buddy or two who missed the deadline, the Paypal page is up for another... well, it could close at any time, frankly. http://larian.com/kickstarter-divinity-original-sin-2-paypal/

I used this as of the 1st since it was the soonest I could get the funds to use. And this more or less answers my question I had about "does it still count."

So thank you laugh!

F
stranger
stranger
F
The PayPal link is not working at the moment (or anymore?). Maybe pledging via Paypal has ended?

veteran
veteran
Apparently my sarcasm sensor malfunctioned there then... my bad :p

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard