Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
stranger
stranger
Anyway to upgrade to the Digital Collector's Edition from Divinity: Original Sin- Enhanced Edition, featuring its digital soundtrack, Zandalor's Trunks of Epic Intelligence, a Kickstarter Potion, and behind-the-scenes documents and development footage?

Support
Support

There is no collector's edition of the Enhanced Edition; that was a mistake in the Kickstarter tier description (someone looked into fixing that, but there is a rather involved procedure to get a description changed once anyone has backed a tier).
The EE will include the Source Hunter DLC for everyone.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

There is no collector's edition of the Enhanced Edition; that was a mistake in the Kickstarter tier description (someone looked into fixing that, but there is a rather involved procedure to get a description changed once anyone has backed a tier).
The EE will include the Source Hunter DLC for everyone.

What about the digital soundtrack, Zandalor's Trunks of Epic Intelligence, a Kickstarter Potion, and behind-the-scenes documents and development footage?

Support
Support

That's (almost) all in the Source Hunter DLC, which is likely what the person who copied the D:OS Kickstarter description was intending to get, and accidental included the collector's edition mention.
There is no Kickstarter potion. There was a problem getting it to trigger one of the desired effects (message on the main menu), so that was added to the Kickstarter code (entered when creating a profile, to enable any personalized content from the Kickstarter rewards).

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

That's (almost) all in the Source Hunter DLC, which is likely what the person who copied the D:OS Kickstarter description was intending to get, and accidental included the collector's edition mention.
There is no Kickstarter potion. There was a problem getting it to trigger one of the desired effects (message on the main menu), so that was added to the Kickstarter code (entered when creating a profile, to enable any personalized content from the Kickstarter rewards).

Thanks for the clarification.

stranger
stranger
Has the Steam Controller been tested yet?

I think we did it guys... The worm's dead.
Support
Support

I don't think so. Last I heard Larian was still waiting for them to arrive, though that was a few weeks ago. The point of the Steam controller is to be able to work with keyboard/mouse or controller based games, though.

journeyman
journeyman
Is the EE for PC releasing at the same time as the consoles (October 27th?)

Last edited by The Penguin K1d; 02/10/15 11:31 AM.

Steam ID: ThePenguinK1d
Support
Support

It should be about then, if everything goes according to plan.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I have a few questions about the EE version:
1) Will the EE version be available for PS3 also?
2) Will the Last Trick Bag be available for the PC version or only console?
3) If the Last Trick Bag is available for the PC version will it come with the Kickstarter EE version if you pledged for the DOS2 and DOS EE?

stranger
stranger
I have the same question regarding the new bonus DLC offered with the pre order of the EE.

Last trick bag and Secret trick bag. Will those also be available to those who alrdy own D:OS?

Support
Support

Supported consoles are just the PS4 and Xbox One.

Currently the console pre-order DLC is exclusive to consoles. If there is enough demand it might be possible to release it on PC eventually.

B
stranger
stranger
B
thank you

A
stranger
stranger
A
If I purchase the "Divinity Original Sin Digital Collectors Edition" that has two copies of D:OS today, will my wife and I then get TWO copies of the D:OS Enhanced Edition when it comes out?

Support
Support

Yes, you will. It will automatically be added to each of your Steam game libraries.

BTW, for not much more than the Digital Collector's Edition (depending on your region), there is a D:OS 2 Kickstarter tier still available through the Paypal page (though probably not for long), Two-by-Two, which contains 2 copies of the Enhanced Edition as well as 2 copies of D:OS 2, when it will be released in about a year and a half.

stranger
stranger
Hi,

I was wondering, if I paid on kickstarter for one copy of D:OS2 and one D:OSEE, am I going to get the EE on release date?

I just hope I do not have to wait till OS2 is released. think

MaVster
Support
Support

Yes, you'll get it on release.
There will be a reward management site set up in the next couple of weeks, and a mailing list created for Paypal backers, then notices sent out for Kickstarter updates with the relevant details.

stranger
stranger
Awesome! Thanks mate.

MaVster
stranger
stranger
Does anybody know if the Linux/Osx version will run with OpenGL 3.x or 4.x?
Thanks.

MaVster
B
stranger
stranger
B
Will the EE support 4 player coop online?I loved playing the original version with my friend,so 4 players coop will be even more fun :)

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard