Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 42 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 41 42
journeyman
journeyman
The Martian? Didn't really knew about that movie. I myself am just waiting for James Bond and Hateful eight to hit the theaters hehe

@karrachr000: Youtube is really an evil. It makes you sad and spoils games and movies before you play/watch them.

SteamID: LordW (https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordW1984)
Devine Order of Devinity

Larian made DoS 1 then DoS EE and now they are doing DoS 2, that is 3 games... DIVINITY 3 is comfirmed guys!
M
mt1 Offline
stranger
stranger
M
Hello everyone. Greenjf here. How is everyone today?

M
mt1 Offline
stranger
stranger
M
Also is it possible to reverse the order of post? I perfer seeing new posts first.

mt1 #570406 02/10/15 04:23 AM
journeyman
journeyman
Hello im tired and don't want to go to work, you? grin

Unfortunately i don't know how to revert posts, but hopefully some weresheep will come here soon and help.

Devine Order of Devinity

Larian made DoS 1 then DoS EE and now they are doing DoS 2, that is 3 games... DIVINITY 3 is comfirmed guys!
mt1 #570408 02/10/15 04:41 AM
stranger
stranger
Heya Greenjf, glad to ya around here!

I'm exhausted and (about ) to head to bed.. Boo for last minute cleaning because some of the SO's family is staying with us this weekend for ACL..
The one thing about her family I'll never get used to.. Everyone just last minutes "hey! I'mma stay with you guys!" crazy It's apparently a highly accepted practice in their family, heh

Steam ID: Sabuu
Join the Discord server! Courtesy of MechSoldier
Proud member of the Brotherhood of norD
stranger
stranger
Morning all,

Last day before the weekend so that's good. Hope I find the time to play some Baldurs Gate, need to finish that game before the EE comes out.

@LordW Ah yes, a new Bond movie this year, great news. I hope the new Star Wars is any good.

journeyman
journeyman
Morning all.

It's Friday, anyone got any plans for the weekend?

I'm heading to London to watch he NFL International game!

Steam ID: ThePenguinK1d
stranger
stranger
Hey guys! I've gotta say, as much as I loved the KS comments, it's way easier to catch up on missed stuff in a forum. XD I've had a really busy week, so I'm looking forward to just chilling this weekend. (It's 5pm here in Japan! Weekend begins!)

Also, hey LordCrash, I looked for you on Steam and your username didn't come up.

Steam ID: robotsnblasters
addict
addict
Hi people. I think there is waayy too much spam here and i'd want to ask you to please refrain from posting so much or else I'll feel obligated to call in a moderator.

Naaaah kidding ! I'm just way too tired. My company threw a party last night, probably much like Larian's, except on a houseboat on the Seine.
I have no idea how it went though, I was stuck alone at work having to finish something for the next day laugh ( I wouldn't have gone anyway. )

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Dr Koin
Hi people. I think there is waayy too much spam here and i'd want to ask you to please refrain from posting so much or else I'll feel obligated to call in a moderator.

Naaaah kidding ! I'm just way too tired. My company threw a party last night, probably much like Larian's, except on a houseboat on the Seine.
I have no idea how it went though, I was stuck alone at work having to finish something for the next day laugh ( I wouldn't have gone anyway. )

Aww man that sucks *hands DrKoin a beer*

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by ravensRblack

Yep, wallet is really taking a hit. So far have backed D:OS2, Dwarves and Battletech in the last month

Worse thing is I'm still looking for others to back ouch

Edit: Added the quote

Last edited by Citadel; 02/10/15 08:52 AM.

Steam ID: Citadel
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Citadel

Yep, wallet is really taking a hit. So far have backed D:OS2, Dwarves and Battletech in the last month

Yeah, I hear that. I'm backing The Others: 7 Sins board game and it's taking a sizable chunk of my money. It would be better if the BattleTech jacket didn't look so nice and Christmas wasn't more or less around the corner. I'm veeeery tempted to back. I've never even played, but I really like robots and turn-based strategy games.

(Edited for my terrible typing. :P)

Last edited by QuoteStar; 02/10/15 08:57 AM.

Steam ID: robotsnblasters
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert

I'm too busy trying to moderate my chocolate consumption. It isn't going terribly well.

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Vometia

I'm too busy trying to moderate my chocolate consumption. It isn't going terribly well.

Same here with coffee xD

Ekuar #570437 02/10/15 09:39 AM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Ekuar
Morning all,

Last day before the weekend so that's good. Hope I find the time to play some Baldurs Gate, need to finish that game before the EE comes out.

@LordW Ah yes, a new Bond movie this year, great news. I hope the new Star Wars is any good.

Yes weekend finally! Don't you mean to say play EE of baldurs gate before they release new expansion?? I myself will try to finish Divinity 2 (after 2 moths... so little time to game now.. :-( )

About star wars, I hope it will be good because Disney will be choking us with so many films from that universe that it would be pity if I didn't want to watch it.

Devine Order of Devinity

journeyman
journeyman

Well transaction for DoS 2 came through for me today so my wallet took almost fatal hit grin I would like also to back Planescape numerana but I'm not sure if its still possible :-(

Devine Order of Devinity

stranger
stranger
Kieron checking in!

Great to see you all here. Its important that just because the kickstarter has ended we maintain the community. You guys have been great and it was a pleasure to get to know you over the campaign.

Although heavily involved in the campaign, I was more lurker then commenter I admit. But I was addicted to the comment section like most of the guys here at Larian.

Hope to hang out a bit more now that the campaign has ended and the development is starting in full swing!

There is no innovation and creativity without failure.
- Brene Brown
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Vometia

Priorities, you have it right. laugh

It's Friday people!

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
addict
addict
how to activate the badge? i did search but did not find conclusive info

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
LordW #570444 02/10/15 09:52 AM
OP Offline
Originally Posted by LordW
Originally Posted by Ekuar
Morning all,

Yes weekend finally! Don't you mean to say play EE of baldurs gate before they release new expansion?? I myself will try to finish Divinity 2 (after 2 moths... so little time to game now.. :-( )

About star wars, I hope it will be good because Disney will be choking us with so many films from that universe that it would be pity if I didn't want to watch it.

Wait, Baldur's Gate EE has a new expansion!? Where was I when this was announced?

Originally Posted by LordW

Well transaction for DoS 2 came through for me today so my wallet took almost fatal hit grin I would like also to back Planescape numerana but I'm not sure if its still possible :-(

You can. InXile has a backer website setup that is still accepting Paypal pledges.

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
Devine Order of Devinity
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
Page 13 of 42 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 41 42

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard