Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 42 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 41 42
addict
addict
Originally Posted by ravensRblack

Wait, Baldur's Gate EE has a new expansion!? Where was I when this was announced?

http://www.siegeofdragonspear.com/

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
4verse #570446 02/10/15 09:54 AM
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Kurnster
Kieron checking in!

Great to see you all here. Its important that just because the kickstarter has ended we maintain the community. You guys have been great and it was a pleasure to get to know you over the campaign.

Although heavily involved in the campaign, I was more lurker then commenter I admit. But I was addicted to the comment section like most of the guys here at Larian.

Hope to hang out a bit more now that the campaign has ended and the development is starting in full swing!

Hi Kieron. Nice to see you here. All the not-Devins dropping by makes me feel fuzzy, in a good way. :3

Originally Posted by 4verse
how to activate the badge? i did search but did not find conclusive info

The backer badges for D:OS 2 has not gone live yet.

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
addict
addict

The backer badges for D:OS 2 has not gone live yet.

ah, i see. thx

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by The Penguin K1d
Morning all.

It's Friday, anyone got any plans for the weekend?

I'm heading to London to watch he NFL International game!

I'm extremely jealous! I *really, really* wanted to go last year, as my team (Minnesota Vikings) were playing, but tickets went before I even manged to log in. Didn't even try this year. Hope you have an absolute blast cheer

Idara #570452 02/10/15 10:25 AM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Idara
Morning all.

It's Friday, anyone got any plans for the weekend?

I'm heading to London to watch he NFL International game!

I'm extremely jealous! I *really, really* wanted to go last year, as my team (Minnesota Vikings) were playing, but tickets went before I even manged to log in. Didn't even try this year. Hope you have an absolute blast cheer

Thanks. Yeah I went last year to the Lions @ Falcons game, what a game it was!

Steam ID: ThePenguinK1d
journeyman
journeyman
Yup Siege of Dragonspear its timeline should be somewhere between BG1 and BG2. I was a little skeptical about this, but they send playable copy to Chris Avellone and he said that he was pleasantly surprised by quality of that game. So... *fingers crossed*

So I could still back Torment? Even some of the physical tiers if I would wish?.. Wow then I hope they will keep that possibility up for another month (I badly need next paycheck grin )

SteamID: LordW (https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordW1984)
Devine Order of Devinity

Larian made DoS 1 then DoS EE and now they are doing DoS 2, that is 3 games... DIVINITY 3 is comfirmed guys!
LordW #570455 02/10/15 10:48 AM
OP Offline
Originally Posted by LordW
Yup Siege of Dragonspear its timeline should be somewhere between BG1 and BG2. I was a little skeptical about this, but they send playable copy to Chris Avellone and he said that he was pleasantly surprised by quality of that game. So... *fingers crossed*

So I could still back Torment? Even some of the physical tiers if I would wish?.. Wow then I hope they will keep that possibility up for another month (I badly need next paycheck grin )

Cool. Will check it out.

Yes, the collector's edition is available for grabs.

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
Devine Order of Devinity
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Damn, I was sure I was ok to rule this part of the Internet but it seems that all the Devins decided to move here too.
@Sabuu, I'm proud of your signature ^__^

norD #570471 02/10/15 12:02 PM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by norD
Damn, I was sure I was ok to rule this part of the Internet but it seems that all the Devins decided to move here too.
@Sabuu, I'm proud of your signature ^__^

Morning Jeff, how are you? Seems they beat you to it :P

norD #570472 02/10/15 12:06 PM
journeyman
journeyman

Yeah the others to pop in occasionally, still miss Char's weather updates, and I don't have the heart to spam her on Twitter.

N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Originally Posted by CoffeeGhoul
Morning Jeff, how are you? Seems they beat you to it :P

I'm fine thanks! You know we could have a bet on how many post will be on this exact topic when D:OS2 will be out...
Yeah the others to pop in occasionally, still miss Char's weather updates, and I don't have the heart to spam her on Twitter.

Well, on that part, it seems Quebec weather "awoke" at last. It was 34 Celsius last Saturday. I can say that it was really warm for the end of September. But now, we can feel the winter coming. It was -1 Celsius this morning when I came to work.

norD #570478 02/10/15 12:27 PM
journeyman
journeyman
]
Well, on that part, it seems Quebec weather "awoke" at last. It was 34 Celsius last Saturday. I can say that it was really warm for the end of September. But now, we can feel the winter coming. It was -1 Celsius this morning when I came to work.

Thank you so much, I can relax a bit now! xD

norD #570482 02/10/15 12:52 PM
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
It was 34 Celsius last Saturday. I can say that it was really warm for the end of September. But now, we can feel the winter coming. It was -1 Celsius this morning when I came to work.

Dublin weather is very mild. We have a mild spring in May, June and July, a mild autumn in August, September and October), and a mild winter (meaning dark, damp and miserable) between November and April.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Devin at Larian

Dublin weather is very mild. We have a mild spring in May, June and July, a mild autumn in August, September and October), and a mild winter (meaning dark, damp and miserable) between November and April.

Well Wales has been very nice over the last few weeks. I think that's all about to change come Monday however!

stranger
stranger
You can. InXile has a backer website setup that is still accepting Paypal pledges.

Excellent, missed out on the KS for Torment. Collections edition pledged for now cheer

Steam ID: Citadel
N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Just backed The Dwarves.
So funny to see SO many friendly faces there. laugh

A question. Got D:OS on steam. Can't decide for D:OS 2 between steam and gog.
Will the second part of the game also drm-free like part one?
Don't know why, but like gog more and more.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by ChavaiotH
A question. Got D:OS on steam. Can't decide for D:OS 2 between steam and gog.
Will the second part of the game also drm-free like part one?

It will be available at GOG as well.

addict
addict
*is a blank, unhappy, jerky-jerk and unfriendly face.*

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
LordW #570491 02/10/15 01:46 PM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by LordW
Originally Posted by Ekuar
Morning all,

Last day before the weekend so that's good. Hope I find the time to play some Baldurs Gate, need to finish that game before the EE comes out.

@LordW Ah yes, a new Bond movie this year, great news. I hope the new Star Wars is any good.

Yes weekend finally! Don't you mean to say play EE of baldurs gate before they release new expansion?? I myself will try to finish Divinity 2 (after 2 moths... so little time to game now.. :-( )

About star wars, I hope it will be good because Disney will be choking us with so many films from that universe that it would be pity if I didn't want to watch it.

No the regular version of BG1(not EE) from GOG. Never played it before but had it for ages in my library. Played BG2 when it came out, was the game that really got me into rpg's, since then I almost don't play anything else. But not enough time to play them all, major backlog.

Yeah if Star Wars isn't good they will rub it in our face for years. I so badly need a good SW movie.

Last edited by Ekuar; 02/10/15 01:55 PM.
Page 14 of 42 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 41 42

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard