Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 42 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 41 42
Joined: Dec 2012
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Dec 2012
Originally Posted by Dr Koin
So not only where there "too many women" in that KS campaign, but I'm starting to feel like there are to many British as well ! I, a male French person, am doomed ! laugh

Bonsoir madmoizel !


Bonsoir, monsieur! (Also, is it really already evening in France?^^ As far as I recall we are only one hour apart and there is still a lunch break going on over here ^^)

Besides, you shouldn't feel like there are too many British here. The fact that someone lives in the UK does not make them British ;-) ...

Joined: Dec 2013
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Dec 2013
I'm always like "bonsoir" at any time of the day, it's just easier :p


The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
Elwyn #571232 07/10/15 12:26 PM
Joined: Sep 2015
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Sep 2015
Originally Posted by Elwyn
[quote=Dr Koin]Besides, you shouldn't feel like there are too many British here. The fact that someone lives in the UK does not make them British ;-) ...


That's actually an interesting point. I consider myself Welsh before British. I think the only thing that says I'm British is my passport.


Steam ID: ThePenguinK1d
Joined: Nov 2007
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Nov 2007
So I was browsing around and found this super old link. smile

Dennis the Death Knight movie (only makes sense to all who've played Beyond Divinity)

http://www.larian.com/riftrunner/Dennis/dennis_movie.html


http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=263844&page=1

Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Duchess of Gorgombert
Offline
Duchess of Gorgombert
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Huh, I like the way Elwyn gets "madmoizel" and I usually just get "fat ginger halfwit"! Admittedly the latter is kinda my own doing. By which I mean entirely. :p


J'aime le fromage.
Joined: Jan 2014
Location: Germany
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Jan 2014
Location: Germany
Oh my god this is hilarious woehoe evil groovy

For everyone who hasn't played Beyond Divinity yet: don't open the spoiler wink
But I was kinda expecting the Deathknight to become pink, to be honest sad


Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Duchess of Gorgombert
Offline
Duchess of Gorgombert
Joined: May 2010
Location: Oxford
Originally Posted by The Penguin K1d
That's actually an interesting point. I consider myself Welsh before British. I think the only thing that says I'm British is my passport.

Oh, yeah, I think I consider myself Geordie first. After that, I dunno, English, British, European, human, sentient...? Meh, who cares. laugh


J'aime le fromage.
Joined: Sep 2015
member
OP Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2015
I'm not actually a person, only a highly evolved AI.


Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
----------------------------
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
LordW #571240 07/10/15 01:55 PM
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
N
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
N
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted by LordW
Kinda late isn't it? What time did you have there? (here middle of night)

Yeah, I figured out that most of you guys are on the old continent, sadly!
Still, all the stream video from now will be recorded so people can have a look.
I answered some question regarding design/scripting and such in the last section of the part 2 video.

Joined: Jan 2014
Location: Germany
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Jan 2014
Location: Germany
Maybe you want to put your twitch page in your Sig.


Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
N
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
N
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted by Razzmann
Maybe you want to put your twitch page in your Sig.

Done thanks! Great idea ^__^

Joined: Jul 2014
L
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
L
Joined: Jul 2014
Originally Posted by ravensRblack
I'm not actually a person, only a highly evolved AI.


Uh, now that's lovely! An A.I. with wit and good manners.

Is it possible to acquire you (or a copy)? You should be a perfect supplement to my inhouse software.


Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
N
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
N
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted by Lord_MacLeod

Is it possible to acquire you (or a copy)? You should be a perfect supplement to my inhouse software.

Do you really want a DOoD in your house?

Joined: Dec 2013
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Dec 2013
I can sell totally her though. More money for the Brotherhood.
I recently acquired her in a mariage transaction involving tea.

Last edited by Dr Koin; 07/10/15 03:31 PM.

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
Joined: Dec 2012
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Dec 2012
Jeff, I just finished reading your blogs and I really enjoyed them! We, the backers, really appreciate your hanging around with us in the comments section and your patience with our banter ;-) Larian has always been very responsive with their fan base but now I had the feeling that the KS comments section became some kind of a friends/family gathering ;-) So, thank you very much for your time and efforts!

If I may make some suggestions for the future topics of your blog - I would really like to know how you start designing a level for D:OS. Do you already know which parts of the story will take place in the level or do you just get instructions like: "we need a beach, a graveyard and a tavern". Or do you sometimes design some parts of the world or dungeons first and they get filled up with the story afterwards?

Joined: Dec 2013
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Dec 2013
Intrusive advertisements, part I

I'm receving ads from our national railroads company to go, for a discount, to ... London !


The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
Elwyn #571255 07/10/15 04:47 PM
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
N
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
N
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted by Elwyn
Jeff, I just finished reading your blogs and I really enjoyed them! We, the backers, really appreciate your hanging around with us in the comments section and your patience with our banter ;-) Larian has always been very responsive with their fan base but now I had the feeling that the KS comments section became some kind of a friends/family gathering ;-) So, thank you very much for your time and efforts!

If I may make some suggestions for the future topics of your blog - I would really like to know how you start designing a level for D:OS. Do you already know which parts of the story will take place in the level or do you just get instructions like: "we need a beach, a graveyard and a tavern". Or do you sometimes design some parts of the world or dungeons first and they get filled up with the story afterwards?


Thanks a lot!

Someone asked my on my stream yesterday about that specific question, I guess I could talk about it yes.
I already have 2 other topic to cover and I'll cover that one too! ^__^

Joined: Sep 2015
member
OP Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2015
Originally Posted by Dr Koin
I can sell totally her though. More money for the Brotherhood.
I recently acquired her in a mariage transaction involving tea.


I'm glad to know how much I'm worth. -_________-


Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
----------------------------
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
Joined: Dec 2013
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Dec 2013
Originally Posted by ravensRblack
Originally Posted by Dr Koin
I can sell totally her though. More money for the Brotherhood.
I recently acquired her in a mariage transaction involving tea.


I'm glad to know how much I'm worth. -_________-


Sorry about that, my little brother took my computer for a minute...


The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
norD #571260 07/10/15 06:30 PM
Joined: Mar 2014
M
mt1 Offline
stranger
Offline
stranger
M
Joined: Mar 2014
Originally Posted by norD
Originally Posted by Elwyn
Jeff, I just finished reading your blogs and I really enjoyed them! We, the backers, really appreciate your hanging around with us in the comments section and your patience with our banter ;-) Larian has always been very responsive with their fan base but now I had the feeling that the KS comments section became some kind of a friends/family gathering ;-) So, thank you very much for your time and efforts!

If I may make some suggestions for the future topics of your blog - I would really like to know how you start designing a level for D:OS. Do you already know which parts of the story will take place in the level or do you just get instructions like: "we need a beach, a graveyard and a tavern". Or do you sometimes design some parts of the world or dungeons first and they get filled up with the story afterwards?


Thanks a lot!

Someone asked my on my stream yesterday about that specific question, I guess I could talk about it yes.
I already have 2 other topic to cover and I'll cover that one too! ^__^


Jeff,

Can you explain more of the process that makes up designing a level? I'm more of a hardware person. I have degrees in computer technologies and Business Computer Information Systems. So for me I hear level designer, but I don't know how it ties in with the artist's work, A/I pathing, or say the animations, spell effects and such.

Page 30 of 42 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5