Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Looking for someone for a co-op playthrough of the game when the enhanced edition comes out. Preferably nightly but doesn't have to be every night.

I am based in Australia, so oceanic timezone. but ping should not be much of an issue in a turn-based game. We can voice chat or just text chat. Text preferred by either is fine.

My Steam name is: Kanasuke

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kanasuke/

Add me or reply/message me here. I can adjust my playing hours to fit yours.

N
stranger
stranger
N
damn too bad youre on PC, and not ps4

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by noobhammer
damn too bad youre on PC, and not ps4

I'm on PS4, ordered the game today.
Add me if you want:
WTF-MuRRe

C
C
What difficulty do you intend to play in?

I'm downloading the game right now, and reading the changelog, however I don't think I'll play before tomorrow.

I'm not a native english speaker, and I prefer communication through ingame text.

I'd like to play at the hardest difficulty setting if possible, but I don't know what that means yet for the companions (I didn't use them in my games, as I preferred 2 chars with lone wolf / glass cannon).

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Originally Posted by Chrest
What difficulty do you intend to play in?

I'm downloading the game right now, and reading the changelog, however I don't think I'll play before tomorrow.

I'm not a native english speaker, and I prefer communication through ingame text.

I'd like to play at the hardest difficulty setting if possible, but I don't know what that means yet for the companions (I didn't use them in my games, as I preferred 2 chars with lone wolf / glass cannon).

Lone Wolf is no longer compatible with Glass Cannon. They have removed some things that people considered OP, and which some players would not use to challenge themselves.

Also, the hardest mode is Tactical, which is quite hard, I think.

Link Copied to Clipboard