Next Thread
Print Thread
F
fred718 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Where do we enter our backer keys to enable our Kickstarter in-game content (eg. Custom Pet)?.

journeyman
journeyman
Can we use all dlc from DoS "standard" backer edition in DoS:EE ??? (Zandalor's trunk, Wolgraff and Bairdotr...etc dlc)

Last edited by BoTToX; 27/10/15 03:56 PM.

My signed collector bike ; )
F
fred718 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
The trunks and the golden grail will be in your inventory when you start a new game.

Last edited by fred718; 28/10/15 10:53 AM.
Support
Support

The custom in-game rewards are not in the EE.

F
stranger
stranger
F
So ill be rich and have evil pants..

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze

Ouch.

F
fred718 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Raze

Please tell me that you are joking. Why would I ever want to play the original version again? It's pretty bad form not to bring over our backer rewards. I was originally in the RPGWatch fundraiser, and we raised over $10,000. I would love to hear a developer's response to this one. The in-game rewards should have already been part of the base code.

Last edited by fred718; 27/10/15 08:10 PM.
veteran
veteran
I am surprised that more backers aren't wondering about this. I can't imagine many playing D:OS when the option of playing D:OS EE exists.

F
fred718 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I think that most backers aren't aware of this just now. I already finished the original game over a year ago. I just wanted to fire it up, with no intention of replaying. However, I noticed this right away. I foresee a lot of push-back from the backers when they realize the situation. I just can't comprehend why the hell Larian would do something so obviously stupid.

Originally Posted by fred718
I think that most backers aren't aware of this just now. I already finished the original game over a year ago. I just wanted to fire it up, with no intention of replaying. However, I noticed this right away. I foresee a lot of push-back from the backers when they realize the situation. I just can't comprehend why the hell Larian would do something so obviously stupid.

Why so egoistic? You got it for free.
The kickstarter campaign was for the vanilla d:os and not for d:os ee.

F
fred718 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Egotistical, my ass. The enhanced edition is the definitive version of the game. Why would I ever play the original version now? It's a waste of 10GB of hard drive space. I can't think of any logical reason for them to have removed the backer content. Can you?

To much hate.
I can see the logic of the developers.
Ask the developers for the reason, maybe they can better explain it.

addict
addict
Egotistical, my ass. The enhanced edition is the definitive version of the game. Why would I ever play the original version now? It's a waste of 10GB of hard drive space. I can't think of any logical reason for them to have removed the backer content. Can you?

lol. i got it ... i also play the ee only b/c of the ks extras and not b/c of 47 pages of changes ... riiiiight

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
Originally Posted by 4verse

lol. i got it ... i also play the ee only b/c of the ks extras and not b/c of 47 pages of changes ... riiiiight

lol. damn I'm afraid to start the game w/o pets.

L
L
Originally Posted by Gyson
I am surprised that more backers aren't wondering about this. I can't imagine many playing D:OS when the option of playing D:OS EE exists.

hmm, would nice if they patched it in

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard