Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
None at all? There doesn't even appear to be a way to load mods, let alone custom modules. I have no interest in the latter, but not being able to even make things like custom recipes or fix issues in the game is pretty sad.

So, between this and the UI downgrades, anyone want to try that "Nothing is going to change when the game is being ported to consoles"-line again?

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Luckmann
So, between this and the UI downgrades, anyone want to try that "Nothing is going to change when the game is being ported to consoles"-line again?

There was a line somewhere that they were updating the mod tools. Found it
Originally Posted by homepage
Are there any new modding tools?

We致e been working on the editor to make it much more stable. More to announce at a later date.

Unless you're suggesting that they are updating the tools for no apparent reason, pretty safe to say they will patch it in later.

Dunno why you're so salty, we're getting the EE for free, wheres most other companies would charge you. I only knew of 2 other companies that do that.

Yes, Larian ain't perfect, but they are a very nice compared to most other companies.

Last edited by DeltaRZ; 28/10/15 09:47 AM.

Yes please explain!!!
On my computer at least the UI (using mouse and keyboard) is very similar to the original game. Only difference I can see are improvements. So what are you talking about?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Luckmann don't you have anything better to do than complain? Seriously.
They are still working on it, when they have reached a phase where bugs fixed -> stable enough for an editor to be shipped (ie one you won't find outdated within a couple of days), they will release one.
You should be happy they are iterating on it still, even at this stage, not whining about it.

It's really that simple. Can't you go whine in Reddit or something? Steam even, i've seen some tantalising remarks posted there as well, you'd fit right in.

Pride, honour and purity
apprentice
apprentice
I see no UI difference, and theyve said the other mod support, editor, etc. is coming soon.. Seesh.. Less than a week, and you guys constantly find non-issues, and make absurd accusations!

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
None at all? There doesn't even appear to be a way to load mods, let alone custom modules. I have no interest in the latter, but not being able to even make things like custom recipes or fix issues in the game is pretty sad.

What UI downgrades?

Link Copied to Clipboard