Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 57 1 2 3 4 56 57
T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Stabbey
It seems that you can no longer pan the screen by mouse movement, you have to use WASD or the arrow keys.

There's a setting in the game options for panning the screen by moving your mouse to the edge.

However, the space bar while looting functionality has been broken. Space is grab all. When items are in the container it grabs all and then closes the container (as it should, and as it did). When you his space and there are no items in the container, nothing happens. A bit annoying as D:OS definitely had space closing containers.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Cannot leave the first cave even I've the key. Key shows in inventory though.

E
stranger
stranger
E
My companion NPC at the End of Time freezes every time I ask him to show me his sell swords. He won't respond to any type of action nor the generated henchman that stands beside him.

C
stranger
stranger
C
fixed

Bug in the russian version. In the chat on the left are 111111111 instead of letters. Same thing when I click the connect diamond on the map. See only 11111111 instead of letters.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
I have the same issue - when I click to read either the starting book or the starting letter, it crashes with the same: "Divinity has stopped responding" message.

Also - Win10 @ 4k
980Ti

Originally Posted by Krolm
My game seems to crash everytime I try to read a book with more than one page? For some reason it doesn't happen when it's a single page book (like the one from the dead guy on the beach at the very start). The Source Hunter history book however instantly causes a "Divinity has stopped responding" message and shuts down. Seems to happen with any book that has the little arrow in the bottom to switch pages. Strange bug..but I can reproduce it every single time.

If it matters, I'm playing on 3840x2160 on Windows 10.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I found a small bug:
When I switch the pages of a book with the arrow keys on the keyboard, the camera also pans in the background.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I found a few issues/quirks from the "first" game.

I have two screens and regardless of video mode the game won't lock my mouse to the game, rendering the Fullscreen option less useful than the Borderless one.
The inventory on one of my characters is sorting empty slots ([url=http://i.imgur.com/lE6Re3U.jpg]Clicky[/url])
Are keys supposed to be visible in the overall inventory apart from the separate one in the regular edition?
As mentioned earlier, the game minimizes if you click outside it even if you're in borderless mode.

Last edited by StingrayNine; 28/10/15 10:50 AM. Reason: Removed non-formatted formatting
O
stranger
stranger
O
Originally Posted by StingrayNine
I found a few issues/quirks from the "first" game.

I have two screens and regardless of video mode the game won't lock my mouse to the game, rendering the Fullscreen option less useful than the Borderless one.

This also bothers me. I have three screens attached and the middle one is my main screen. Pan to either side and I end up either panning too far as mouse wanders away or deactivating the window when I click something.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello all,

I'm playing on PC, i'm still trying to pass the first cave and I got this annoying bug, forcing me to force quit the game.

I kept the "help" and i think that this may be causing the problem.

first time : first encounter, one of my character dies, and suddenly i cannot access anything, mouse still working, still getting the object info, music still going, but i can't do anything : no access to menu, can't save, can't load, can't move, juste staying here helpless... one solution, force to quit the game...

second time : still in the first donjon, where you use the fire scroll on the deads, i hide i take it, i use it, one of the two is dead, and again, i'm stuck and as to quit.

I was waiting for a long time for this enhanced edition and i'm a bit disappointed....

Last edited by Miah; 28/10/15 01:13 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
The game crashes every time I read the skill book next to the two drunk soldiers and the dog in the intro area.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Miah
suddenly i cannot access anything, mouse still working, still getting the object info, music still going, but i can't do anything : no access to menu, can't save, can't load, can't move, juste staying here helpless... one solution, force to quit the game...

I read about something like that somewhere with the tutorial boss. To fix the problem the affected people had to disable tutorial messages in the game options. Maybe you could try that.

M
stranger
stranger
M
i'm actually trying, as now, seems to work.

K
stranger
stranger
K
During Character Creation if you want to customize your character and select your own set of skills, be sure to close the Skill tab using the X in the corner. Don't right-click on your mouse.

Doing this will cause the game to crash if you try to pick another skill.

This is happening with my game from GOG and a friend who has it on Steam confirms the same thing happening to him.

stranger
stranger
For me dissabling my NVIDIA Card in the Control Panel and instead using the integrated INTEL Card did the trick with at least starting the game.

Huge improvement from having the game crash instantly after opening it.

Last edited by 314159; 28/10/15 03:09 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
It doesn't start for me at all.
Always crashes out right away.
DOS:EE from Steam.

Setup is Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3

stranger
stranger
I've been having a couple problems with Summon Spider.

1 - Spider never showed up during the very first fight in front of the newbie dungeon. Combat log
said it was summoned onto the battlefield yet it never showed up.

2 - After that first fight, the spider has been appearing as it should however, if the spell is not used
in the first turn, often times the spell icon will become unavailable for every turn after that, as if
it had been used.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Shadely
I've been having a couple problems with Summon Spider.

1 - Spider never showed up during the very first fight in front of the newbie dungeon. Combat log
said it was summoned onto the battlefield yet it never showed up.

2 - After that first fight, the spider has been appearing as it should however, if the spell is not used
in the first turn, often times the spell icon will become unavailable for every turn after that, as if
it had been used.

Yes this is a common one.

Another one that we used yesterday was the Boulder Bash I think it's name is. It has a fairly nice area of damage. And when you put it over a group, it highlights who it will hit etc. However in reality, what I'm seeing the Area Of Damage is very much smaller, to the point now I treat it as a single target and drop in straight center on the main baddy I want to deal damage to. Now the new ground animation with that is great. Perhaps a quick check on that one.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Hi, thank you for the directions on obtaining DOS:EE for the PC. I have a copy thru Gog, but am getting an error when I try to start it up. I click on the start icon and get a popup that say:
=======================================================
[title bar]EoCApp.exe - System Error
[red X]The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from
your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem
=======================================================

I reinstalled and am still getting the error. I looked up the MSVCP120.dll and it seems to be a Java dll. I have Java 8 installed on my laptop (C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_65). How do I fix this so I can run the game, please.

-- david

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Papa DRB

I reinstalled and am still getting the error. I looked up the MSVCP120.dll and it seems to be a Java dll. I have Java 8 installed on my laptop (C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_65). How do I fix this so I can run the game, please.

-- david

It isn't Java, you need VC++ 2013 redist. It should be installed automatically during installation. If you downloaded the game through Galaxy, you should have vcredist.exe installers in [game_dir]\_redist folder. Run it and install manually.

Otherwise, you can always download and install necessary files from Microsoft site directly:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Page 2 of 57 1 2 3 4 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard