Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 56 57
N
Nii Offline
stranger
stranger
N
Sometimes when trying to hit mouses with my sword, when I keep control down, game starts to stutter heavily gradually slowing to point when fps drops near zero.

journeyman
journeyman
Game stuck in start of a battle, impossible to do something in pc.

Last edited by BoTToX; 28/10/15 04:50 PM.

My signed collector bike ; )
I
stranger
stranger
I
It seems like it's not possible to use the ingame chat if you play with a gamepad. It would be great if that would be possible in the future, I miss the possibility to use the ingame chat.

In general, it would be cool if you could switch between gamepad and keyboard + mouse while playing. Right now you're forced to use one of both, but you can't use both at the same time. As example I would like to use the gamepad for inventory managing and so on, but would like to use keyboard + mouse for something else.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Miah
Hello all,

I'm playing on PC, i'm still trying to pass the first cave and I got this annoying bug, forcing me to force quit the game.

I kept the "help" and i think that this may be causing the problem.

first time : first encounter, one of my character dies, and suddenly i cannot access anything, mouse still working, still getting the object info, music still going, but i can't do anything : no access to menu, can't save, can't load, can't move, juste staying here helpless... one solution, force to quit the game...

second time : still in the first donjon, where you use the fire scroll on the deads, i hide i take it, i use it, one of the two is dead, and again, i'm stuck and as to quit.

I was waiting for a long time for this enhanced edition and i'm a bit disappointed....

Same problems here !!! Impossible to play, can't do anything after battle start, i can't click any button.

Last edited by BoTToX; 28/10/15 04:54 PM.

My signed collector bike ; )
P
stranger
stranger
P
[quote=Thiev]
It isn't Java, you need VC++ 2013 redist. It should be installed automatically during installation. If you downloaded the game through Galaxy, you should have vcredist.exe installers in [game_dir]\_redist folder. Run it and install manually.[/quote]

Ran vcredist.exe and now I can play. Thank you !!!

-- david

K
stranger
stranger
K
I sent a bug report to Larian, and Raze replied back to me already that they found the problem and it's going to be in the next patch! cheer

Originally Posted by StSloth
I have the same issue - when I click to read either the starting book or the starting letter, it crashes with the same: "Divinity has stopped responding" message.

Also - Win10 @ 4k
980Ti

Originally Posted by Krolm
My game seems to crash everytime I try to read a book with more than one page? For some reason it doesn't happen when it's a single page book (like the one from the dead guy on the beach at the very start). The Source Hunter history book however instantly causes a "Divinity has stopped responding" message and shuts down. Seems to happen with any book that has the little arrow in the bottom to switch pages. Strange bug..but I can reproduce it every single time.

If it matters, I'm playing on 3840x2160 on Windows 10.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Can't play co-op online on xbox one. Every time my friend and I start a new game and invite each other from the character creation screen, it just sends the invited to the loading screen and then says connection failed.

Stayed up late trying every possible fix no luck.

veteran
veteran
The Enhanced Edition seems to (oddly) have several old bugs that (I thought) were eliminated through patches in the original release.

For example, people on Steam are stating that health bars aren't syncing properly between multiple clients in co-op, possibly because of stat-modifying equipment. Wasn't this fixed back in the day?

Also, people on Steam are complaining about that old bug where melee characters need 1 extra AP to execute a melee attack than is actually required or used (i.e. the game claims Madora's attack takes 5 AP when it's only supposed to use 4, and it will only use 4 when the attack is executed, but it will not allow you to execute it unless you have 5 AP stored up). Wasn't this also fixed a long time ago?

V
stranger
stranger
V
Cannot launch game through Steam, game crashes and Steam crashes. Only way to work is launch it directly from .exe

Game crashes when I look through telescope at the 'end of time'.

Also would love for this;
In general, it would be cool if you could switch between gamepad and keyboard + mouse while playing. Right now you're forced to use one

Guess I'll be waiting some more.

Last edited by VitaminK; 28/10/15 08:47 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
This is not a bug at all. This quest line has changed so much, you no longer get quests "Lost Archeologist, Scardy Pact, Legionaires at the Church" from Aureus. You get them from "Lieutenant Selenia" in the military camp by the gate doors. Quest lines have certainly changed, I'll have to be more alert. :P

Last edited by melias; 28/10/15 11:56 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
The Arhu Sparkmaster 5000 controller commands don't work for me at all.Tried each and every command multiple times across several quicksaves.Only thing that happens is that the character that's using it says "This combination doesn't seem to do anything" and the other SH says "Try another one!".Which is weird, because I'm using the commands from the manual.Angry angry angry also causes the the controller to blow up and burn my character when the manual says it's supposed to deactivate the robot but maybe that's supposed to do that?The other commands don't do anything though, which makes this fight almost impossible for my level 5 party.I'm playing on the PS4 if it helps.

Edit:Seems to be working about half the time now.I can't tell if this is another bug or if Ahru just isn't good at designing reliable tech.I get the feeling it might be the latter.

Last edited by Corakus; 29/10/15 12:46 AM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
I can not hire a new companion in the Hall of Heroes/ John Smythn... every time I try it takes me out of the splash screen, I dont get to create a new companion, I lose my ui and I cant talk to anyone. i have to reload.

L
stranger
stranger
L
At the main menu, I can only see the UI, not the actual game.

Screenshot

Can't see main menu, it's all black.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/14jxd8g.jpg
[Linked Image]

if I click the options menu, I can see the actual game but only on the top right.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/35ml1rc.jpg
[Linked Image]

Even if I make a new game, it's still black at the character creation screen.

I have a dual monitor setup. I tried windowed, full screen and fake. I tried DX10 and DX11. I have a GTX 780 ti with latest drivers. I'm on windows 7 64bit.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Hello!

I'd like to report some odd behavior in game. Having madora with us in party appears to trigger hostile reactions from some npcs. Initially esmeralda's bodyguard (and lover) attacked us on sight. We fled. Then shereths bodyguard attacked us. We killed him. Grethilda or whatever her name is, the weird zombie merchant they added in the EE in southern cyseal (just before the grieving orc), was also hostile and had to be killed.

In the end we dismissed madora, only to go to hall of heroes and find her in the process of murdering john smythn.

Additionally headless nick's body would not give me the quest resolution dialogue, instead giving the option to bribe him to improve his attitude towards me in order to be able to resolve the quest. Had to pay him off, a lot of gold.

Anyone having a similar issue ?

Oh, and I can't backspace in the ingame chat.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello
Just a small bug. If during the fight an enemy casts Charm on your character, after fight that character can no longer trade with and, sometimes, even talk to NPC. Simple save/load fixes this, but it's kind of annoying.

apprentice
apprentice
for ps4 version there is no hide helmet action.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
In Russian localization the last few strings on each page of each book are missing.

D
stranger
stranger
D
My computer completely locks up when I start DO:I EE. I had this issue the first day it was released but ran the compatibility troubleshooter and it ran fine. I received an update for the game sometime today and now I've got the problem and can't get rid of it even after running the compatibility trouble shooter.

windows 10 insider preview build 10565 - I think that may be the issue but I'm not sure. Seems like this is the only game I have that issue with.

EDIT - So I uninstalled Cromodo internet security and it appears to have fixed the issue. I was having a bit of a security paranoia issue for a while there (I'm relatively safe with my stuff) but tried it out anyways.

Last edited by drbeavi5; 29/10/15 07:02 AM.
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
It seems I'm the only one complaining, but DOS:EE doesn't work on Windows x86 (32-bit). Am I really the only one running a 32-bit OS?

L
stranger
stranger
L
Every time I try to start a new game on the enhanced edition, it goes to a loading screen but doesnt load anything. I've let it load for an hour, but nothings happening. The game's not frozen, it doesn't crash, it's just not actually loading anything and stuck at the loading screen. I haven't been able to find anything online about anyone having the same problem and I've done everything I can think of to fix it. I've restarted steam, reinstalled DOS:EE, ran it as administrator, ran it in other window compatibility modes, disabled steam overlay, verified steam cache, and several other things. Nothing has helped. I'm playing it on 64 bit windows 10. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I'm incredibly frustrated and have been trying to play for 2 days with no luck.

Page 3 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard