Next Thread
Print Thread
R
RexSol Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hello, why is this happening? Everytime i steal something, i hear this annoying msg ''If only the popular girls from the source academy could see how edgy and dangerous you've become...'' Is it the clam Ishmashell or something else?

Last edited by RexSol; 28/10/15 09:51 PM.
veteran
veteran
Are you sure it was the clam talking to you and not your underwear?

^ A sentence I never imagined I'd type.

R
RexSol Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
You're right, thanks!!!!! I thought it was a bug.

journeyman
journeyman
It's your conscience ;-)

veteran
veteran
It's not the underwear either, it's the "voiceover" person, was already there in the original too.

And yes, it gets annoying real fast.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
It's not the underwear either, it's the "voiceover" person, was already there in the original too.

That's your demonic underwear making fun of you. Nothing else in the game talks to you when you steal items, or break down continers/doors. There is no "narrator" commenting on your activities.. it's Zandalor's Trunks.

journeyman
journeyman
Funny thing about Zandalor's trunks, they were supposed to read the tombstones in the graveyard but never did. They only time they kept their fly shut.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter

Wrong - the only reason you hear a voice when you steal is zandalors underpants. They talk to you. There is no voiceover person commenting on your behaviour. If you don't wear the pants you won't hear the ranting anymore.
This didn't change in the Enhanced Edition. It was the same in the original game, too. --> You are lying - there is no voiceover person and there never was one.

Last edited by Everfades; 12/11/15 03:14 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Or maybe it is the little voice in your head trying to narrate the game?

apprentice
apprentice
I just embarrassed myself yesterday in the bug thread writing about this... I can't fully excuse myself, but I will say this sort of thing is more of an issue when an "ultimate" edition of a game comes out and all the DLC is free. I imagine if I'd purchased the Source Hunter DLC for the original edition I would have known it was one of my starting items that was driving me crazy :P

journeyman
journeyman
It's OK, we all embarrass ourselves sometime. It's how we deal with it that counts. And you are handling it well.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard