Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello,

I've been playing DOS EE on PC (Steam version) for about an hour now, all was well and marvelous until I met Ragequin in his tomb. The game bugs at the beginning of the second turn (when my first character gets her turn, that is). It doesn't crash but the keyboard becomes unresponsive and, while I can move the cursor, points at characters and see their names, I can't click on any button -which doesn't show any info anymore when you put the cursor over it- and sooooo... I can't do anything. The previous fights went well so I don't know what went wrong. I've tried delaying my character's turn as the tutorial showed me but it doesn't resolve the problem.

Thanks for any information you might have.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello.
Same bug here, but on the first fight and against Ragequin...

Last edited by MrCacao; 27/10/15 04:41 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Hey, I have the exactly same bug but on the second fight (the one in the cave where two undeads are on oil).

In another save, it happened during the first fight.

M
stranger
stranger
M
With Xbox 360 Pad, the fight don't stuck...Bug with mouse/keyboard ? On a "pc" game ? think

Support
Support

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and a save just before this fight.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer, right click on the save folder and select 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder' to zip it.

Perhaps also include your dxdiag report (click Start or WinKey-R, type in dxdiag and hit Enter, then in the window that opens, wait for it to finish and then click the Save All Information button).

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Done.

I hope a solution comes up quickly, I was so looking forward to playing DOS again.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. My configuration is:
Steam Version
Windows 10
Mouse/keyboard controller
Solo campaign

I will open a ticket with my save but i need to wait this afternoon :).

I hope a fix will be published soon.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Exactly same problem but during the first fight against the Orcs.
I can play the first turn, and at the beginning of second turn, I can't do anything.
I'll send a mail with the requested information later on today.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
As suggested by Raze, try to disable the tutorials. It worked for me. I also shut down my Logitech gaming software so one of them did the trick, not sure which one yet.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Fixed in last update 2.0.99.009

Support
Support

I don't need any more saved games, but let me know if you still have this problem.

Before today's update, at least, enabling edge panning, disabling tutorial messages or playing with a controller would avoid the problem.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard