Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I know this is a minor point, but when I heard that the game was fully voiced, being a bit of a VA nut, I was curious as to who would be in the game. I know about Alec Newman and Alix Wilton Reagan (since they appeared in the promos).

But I was a bit disappointed that the VA were still uncredited in the Enhanced Edition and I was wondering if there's still a way to know who was in the game (and possibly who played who).

And more importantly, why were they uncredited? The Enhanced Edition didn't show the backers credits so it can't be a question of space.

I hope to have an answer because I'm beyond curious.

N
Nii Offline
stranger
stranger
N
Maybe they don't want their name to be shown.

old hand
old hand
Alec Newman
Alex Tregear
Alix Wilton Regan
Andrew Wincott
Andy Mace
Anna Kirke
Antonia Beamish
Bill Champion
Colin Elmer
Dan Bottomley
David Baird
Emily Steel
Emma Gable
Emma Gregory
Ffion Jolly
Garrick Hagon
Gary Martin
Graham Vick
Jack Goddard
Joseph May
Katie Scarfe
Liane-Rose-Bunce
Mark Frost
Moir Leslie
Paul Matania
Peter Kenny
Philip McGough
Richard Dadd
Stephen Hogan
Timothy Watson
Tracy Wiles

I've added them to the credits file now. They'll be in one of the next updates smile

Tweeting @forktong
enthusiast
enthusiast
Voice acting in the original--specifically, in Cyseal's merchant square--was superior, I thought. I thought it strange that they didn't keep the originals & simply add what they wanted. I guess that would not have worked with rewriting the dialogue in some cases, however, and I guess they could not get the same people for the EE (obvious.) There's not *that* much difference, but some of the original voices in the square had a definite flair that the EE sort of lacks, imo. The EE voices in the square sometimes sound as if the people are just imitating the original actors...not a big deal, though.

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Woah. I honestly didn't expect an answer. Thank you.

One more thing. I hope I don't come across as too pushy, but I'm kinda curious as to who voices who (at least the major characters and the hireable companions).

I'm asking because there was a similar situation with Divinity: Dragon Commander. Once the voice cast was revealed (granted, it was included in the credits in that case), someone else revealed who voiced which characters.

This is just a small bit of curiosity I have. But considering the huge amount of speaking characters in that game (a lot more than Divinity: Dragon Commander) I understand if that information isn't available anywhere.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Which voice did Alec Newman voice, though? I am kind of dissapointed in myself for not recognising Muad'Dib!

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Originally Posted by Kaizir
Which voice did Alec Newman voice, though? I am kind of dissapointed in myself for not recognising Muad'Dib!

He is the male player warrior.

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard