Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 57 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 56 57
N
Nii Offline
stranger
stranger
N
Sam's collar didn't get removed from inventory after completing the quest.

apprentice
apprentice
Silence scroll (mute) plus Blank witchcraft book gives invalid combination, should result in Mute skill book.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Another major inconvenience is that during bartering, no matter whose inventory I view, the items are always compared to the character's items that started the dialog. This should be changed to compare items to whose inventory is currently viewed.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Couple of issues I've seen so far on PS4 (most of this has been co op):

1) Sam's collar didn't get removed from inventory after completing the quest.
2) Encountered an issue where I was in town with my party (co op), saved game, went for lunch so I turned off the console. Came back a few hours later, fired up the game and Jahan was clear across town in the Mayor's room in combat with the guards. I didn't leave him there and I have no idea why that happened.
3) King Crab Trophy (assuming it's not a trick one) doesn't pop when you walk into the The King Crab Inn. I've tried multiplayer, singleplayer and on various difficulties over and over to no avail.
4) Some times in combat the game shows that you can or can't do something (says something costs more AP than it does or says invalid target, especially Teleportation skill)

Cas

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Sound stops during fight

C
stranger
stranger
C
All of these issues/bugs were found in the PS4 version of the game.

1. Sound randomly cuts out during battles. (Have to reload last save for it to work again.)

2. Game randomly crashes when opening boxes, barrels, chests and reading books.

3. Game crashed entering Hiberheim. (Seems that when the game is loading the snow fall it bogs the game down and then crashes.)

4. Sneak skill AP reduction is not working properly. Have my Sneak skill up to 5 and it is still costing me 5AP to use it during battles. (Checked this in both Single Player and Co-op.)

5. Can't find Sinew anywhere in the game! No vendors sell it, I've killed every deer, boar, and pig in the game up to my current area the Phantom Forest and have yet to see a single piece. (This is both in my Single player and my Co-Op games.)

6. Recipes from the original version don't seem to work in the PS4 version or the recipes no longer exist. (Have Crafting and Blacksmithing at 5 and can't make Med (Sm+Sm) or Large Health Potions (Tried Sm+Sm, Med+Med), Pumpkin Helmet (Tried Pumpkin+Knife and Pumpkin+Leather Helmet), Crab Claw Helmet (Crab Claw+Leather Helmet).

7. Teller of Secrets has never had the Ability or Skill Point books. Have checked her when I unlocked her and every time I level up since and all she ever has is Treasure Maps. (Checked both in my Single Player and Co-Op games.)

8. Rangers and Wand users shoot/cast from knee height. Get the message that I can't see the target or target is blocked even though I can see them clearly over that small rock in the area. Also affects shooting/casting from on top of hills/slopes.

9. Game will randomly freeze during battles. ( Some times it will unfreeze after awhile and can keep playing, other times it will crash and will get the "Crash Error Message"

10. Not sure if this is a bug or was meant to be, but NPC voice loops seem to be too fast. (Ramon drives me nuts every time I go to Silverglen! He is spouting his pick-up lines every 5 seconds."Do you believe in the Gods baby? Cuz you are the answer to all my prayers.)

stranger
stranger
PC version:
The skill "Taunt" does not effect creatures (even when it says that the creature(s) are taunted)

also, The skill or scroll fireball can reveal hidden traps when you cast the spell (the aiming process) this will make the mines visible.

Good job on a fantastic enhanced edition me and my friends are loving it <3

/Tenzith

N
Nii Offline
stranger
stranger
N
I dismissed Bairdotr from party in hall of heroes, she had Shambling Oak Death Wand in her inventory, popup box says my main character took it from her, but it's not in inventory. Gone forever.

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Originally Posted by flamewave
The Boulder Drop Circle UI seems bugged. Doesn't hit all the people it shows it will hit.

Not thought about it from the game balance front - whether the actual circle should be increased or the UI circle should be decreased.

But one of the two should definitely be done. Quality of life issue.

The circle shows the area of the oil surface left behind. The damage is only in a small 1m radius.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Not sure if the falls under issues, but I would love to have the option to hide the helm slot as in the PC version. I know this is probably low on the list of issues. I hate covering my characters face in RPGs.

Last edited by tCobra; 01/11/15 06:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
veteran
veteran
I have a couple co-op complaints that may or may not be intended behavior.

First, when Player-A initiates a conversation with an NPC and Player-B mouses over the conversation, gets the "ear" icon, and chooses to listen in to the conversation (a nice feature, by the way), the initial dialogue box that Player-B receives is not voiced. Subsequent dialogue responses will be voiced, however.

I can read fine, but it's a bit disappointing that I'm missing out on some of the voice acting this way. And some conversations are only one dialogue box in length, meaning I never hear that NPCs voice (e.g. rats).

=======================================

Second, when the two main characters get a yellow "!" over their head indicating there's a discussion opportunity between them, for some reason there seems to be a hidden time limit on how long this opportunity lasts.

For example, when we read the journal from the jumper on the starting beach, an opportunity to have a discussion between the two players presented itself. This discussion also leads to a trait adjustment. However, without moving our characters my friend and I took a minute to discuss something (over voice chat) and in that time the "!" icon vanished before we could initiate a character-to-character dialogue. We ended up having to reload to an earlier save to fix this missed opportunity.

Why is it possible to miss conversation opportunities this way? It seems silly that one character can't go over to the other character at any time and say "Hey, I want to talk about that event that happened a few minutes back..".

N
stranger
stranger
N
Bug that happen in a two-players game.
When we have coming back from the first encounter with Zixzax, we normally meet Ahru who give us the first teleportation stone.
For some reason, at this moment, my screen goes black, but i can choose the answers and talk to ahru normally. My mate say his screen is normal, but he can't see ahru were he normally is.
After that, Ahru literally depop of the game. We can't find him anywhere in town or were he normally have to be.

Really boring for quests, buying pyro spellbooks, we haven't see that bug where it occurs, and play some time without knowing arhu has dissapear. Now, we feel like we have lost our evening because it's really impossible to play without this NPC.

I really try to find a way to make him come back, but it seem's impossible.

Edit: Teleportation stone quest bugged too. We take the second stone, but the quest continue to stay at the point where we have only one stone.

Last edited by Nameless; 01/11/15 11:59 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Blind isn't working, player characters get blinded, but NPC mobs hit just fine when being blinded with a spell.

Keys are visible in the "All" tab in the inventory and there are a lot of items that have the same description and names, but are different and doesn't stack with each other, like scrolls, arrow shafts and such. There's also items that stack that shouldn't stack, like magnifying lenses, repair hammers and other tools.

Please take a look at the inventory and how it works, there are issues with it that is actually making things a bit annoying. One is that you can't split stacks up and have one stack in a bag and one in the "All" tab in the inventory, as soon as you close and reopen the inventory, or close the inventory and talk to a merchant the stacks get merged in the bag.

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 02/11/15 03:59 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
[quote=tCobra]Not sure if the falls under issues, but I would love to have the option to hide the helm slot as in the PC version. I know this is probably low on the list of issues. I hate covering my characters face in RPGs. [/quote]

Click the small box on the helmet slot. There is always visible, visible in combat, and invisible.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Gold goes missing when transferring to companion. Can't sell items either, the gold isn't transferring from vendor to companion.
https://youtu.be/4mS7bGzP85o
Hope they fix this soon, can't play the game with no gold.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Gave one of my main characters a point each in Man-at-arms and Geomancer, and each only had one slot for learned spells, despite the tool-tip suggesting they should have three. After quick saving I did a test with a couple of spare points bumping one of the skills to level two and it still had only one slot for learned spells.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
In the first orc fight at the beach, my characters were on the slope. The opponents were below on the beach. I was able to select the target and click on it..........then the wand attacks crashed into the ground.

Is this a bug? Do you get an indication when this is supposed to happen?

Considering that I was playing on tactician mode, it was basically a Re-load moment for me.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Boulder Bash UI needs to be improved to ensure that the highlights match what actually happens when the boulder is activated.
Currently some enemies shown in red, are not affected.

X
stranger
stranger
X
Pretty sure this is a bug--since I've done this 2 or 3 times on the original version and never ran into this issue.

PC Version:

I'm trapped in the tutorial dungeon. I killed the undead guy and his apprentices at the end--twice, because I reloaded once to be sure--and now I can't do anything else but wander around a looted dungeon. Because when I go up the stairs at the end, it tells me the big door is locked. I didn't see any keys dropped from the skeletons or the guy's ghost. And I'm -pretty- sure you can't go back out the entrance door? Either way, I -just- made these characters, and it's gonna be pretty upsetting if I have to go and remake them because I ran into a game-breaking bug in under an hour.

Also, I dunno if this is just me, but the whole moving objects thing seems a little off to me. It doesn't work unless I drag the object toward my character first. If I try and drag it in another direction, it doesn't pick the object up at all.

Last edited by XCaedisX; 02/11/15 08:10 AM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
i'm starting to get bored having to start over and over again... please make it work properly fast....

i started a multiplayer game with a friend on PC, later, i wanted to test something else, so created another profile, when my friend ask me to play, i was unable to switch properly from one profile to another... all i had was the second one, and the saves from the second one... desperate to play, i deleted the second one, hopping to get back the first one... then, it said to me that there's no profile at all.
i shut it off, and start again, and get back the first profile name... but... not all the saves, some of them seems to have vanish in the process...

in the same time i noticed that, the first profile save had wrong date and hour, but the second profile the date were good...

in order to restart everything, i created a new profile and start again in multiplayer, but... the date and hour are still from the 19/10, that is all wrong !!!

now i want again to play solo, but i'm afraid of creating a profile and beeing unable to switch back properly....

Page 6 of 57 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard