Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 57 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 56 57
stranger
stranger
PC:
-When I pickpocketing NPC-s, then cancel the pickpocketing (and steal nothing), I can't click on them again.

-Game runs at 60FPS, (I5-4690 + GTX970), but sometimes it's lagging very badly during combat. Only in combat mode,and only for 5-10sec.

Last edited by Heavyrain; 02/11/15 10:17 AM.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Some problems/bugs for single player on PC. I've started again in Explorer mode, and the problems persist:

1. Items spawn duplicates in areas. For instance, I have found three similar "Caps of Perception" in the same room.

2. Unsinkable Sam's collar remains in inventory after completing the quest.

3. Victoria no longer has the "Book of Fairy Language" after her inventory reloads.

4. Merchants Anna, Conrad and Francis no longer have any goods to sell, despite claiming they do.

5. Camera keeps speed-panning/centering on archer after firing on distant targets.

6. A lot of items still doesn't stack, like for instance Nine Inch Nails, Lost Souls or rubies.

7. Keys show up in the main inventory, and contributes to the clutter.

8. Companions keep on walking onto damaging surfaces.

9. No matter how many times you stack your inventory, it will re-open with an unholy mess.

10. Inventory will still display in a jumbled fashion when bartering.

11. When bartering, item comparison wil remain static on the gear equipped by the barterer, no matter which character/inventory is chosen.

12. Line of sight is odd in ranged combat. I noticed this both fighting the Orc boss on the beach, and during the last fight before the church steps: Enemies can fire away at you through smoke as much as they want, but you can't see them. Not even using Farseer or Burn My Eyes.

13. More problems with archery, and the "firing from the knees" issue. In the cave of the White Witch, my archer is unable to fire over a dead cow.

14. According to the Changelog, Bairdotr's arc ending has been moved to a unique location. But you still encounter Jahred in the exact same spot, Bairdotr still doesn't react to meeting Attenberrah, and everything is exactly as before.

15. The problem with Victoria's missing book also applies to the Keeper of Secrets in the Hall of Heroes. The Skill Tomes are missing when her inventory reloads.

I will add more in this post if I discover them, so as to not clutter up the thread.

Last edited by Adrian Pedersen; 04/11/15 01:13 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Miah
i'm starting to get bored having to start over and over again... please make it work properly fast....

i started a multiplayer game with a friend on PC, later, i wanted to test something else, so created another profile, when my friend ask me to play, i was unable to switch properly from one profile to another... all i had was the second one, and the saves from the second one... desperate to play, i deleted the second one, hopping to get back the first one... then, it said to me that there's no profile at all.
i shut it off, and start again, and get back the first profile name... but... not all the saves, some of them seems to have vanish in the process...

in the same time i noticed that, the first profile save had wrong date and hour, but the second profile the date were good...

in order to restart everything, i created a new profile and start again in multiplayer, but... the date and hour are still from the 19/10, that is all wrong !!!

now i want again to play solo, but i'm afraid of creating a profile and beeing unable to switch back properly....

Do you have cloud save enabled? Could be due to a cloud mismatch

PS4: Sound effects keep disabling and I have to restart the game to get them back. Ambient, voice and music all still play. Seems to especially happen upon entering certain loading areas like the NE abandoned house hatch. But it also just disables randomly after playing for lengthy periods of time.

journeyman
journeyman
- Ahru dissappeared ...

Ok, to put more stuff in it :

We didn't encounter him after the entry gate + the time where he gave me the pyramid ... He never ever was in his office... (I mean, really, he just isn't there anymore ... at all ... And we have to play without fire or earth magic books and without being able to use the well crafed monster design.

- Some problems in combat, where the chart in the top of the screen doesn't follow (both healthbar and initiative)

Last edited by Grinsevent; 02/11/15 01:33 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M

[quote] Do you have cloud save enabled? Could be due to a cloud mismatch[/quote]

is it a steam option or a game option ? because i thought of this but didn't find the option..

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by flamewave
Boulder Bash UI needs to be improved to ensure that the highlights match what actually happens when the boulder is activated.
Currently some enemies shown in red, are not affected.

Do you mean that they are being shown in red, but not being hit by the oil?

The description of Boulder Bash says that the boulder has a 1.0 meter radius, which means you need to practically drop it on the enemy's head. The oil puddle radius is a lot larger than the boulder impact radius.

M
stranger
stranger
M
okay.... i found that my auto settings for hour et date was not the right one, the computer believed to be on a very long 19 october (because still the 19th and i played last week...) so that's for the date problem, and i found where the option for the cloud is, will try without.

N
Nii Offline
stranger
stranger
N
Group of Orcs in Luculla Forest around x357, y96. Animation is bugged so they keep drawing their weapons and getting ready to combat in loop, also red exclamation mark is over their head all the time. It sounds like they are sharpening their swords non-stop.

Entering combat with them, fixed it.

veteran
veteran
1.) Jahan gained a level. I spend all points he has gained. I saved and loaded the game, and when I loaded it he had the up arrow for level up. Clicking on his char sheet solves the problem.
[Linked Image]
you see: up arrow, but no + sign that some points can be spend.

2.) I was able to talk with the undertaker about the money he got for burying the wrong body and convince him via RPS to give me money. This was before I digged out jacks grave (and find the sheep inside) and before I knew he got any money.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
stranger
stranger
1. On non-working recipes, I have what Alphamonkee and xiery do, and more:
some arrowhead ones with potions don't work
witchcraft book + silence scroll
fire + avatar of fire
water + avatar of frost

I'll try to add as I find more.

2. I have the combat sequence UI bug as well, it often bugs the whole combat and the worst cases I restart client. It has been stuck on dead mobs before as one bad offender. I seem to get client lag a bit when it happens, something is just unhappy.

3. Sam's collar, like others.

4. Profile issue, DoomSooth described it.

5. My loot's randomness is ... random. Sometimes the loot and inventory seen static between reloads, as I read it should be, but it is often randomized too. No clue, no pattern even in reloads of the same fight.

6. About when random loot started showing up again the new NPC banter stopped. I saw it briefly.

7. Conrad and Anna had no items for sale. Now Conrad does, but not his usual, just what seems to be random junk sales any "Citizen" would have each time.

8. (Edit 1) Buff/DeBuf icons to the right of the character portraits in UI not always showing what is on the character properly. Sometimes a char has a purple bar and I have to guess the debuff as none is showing, it usually wears off eventually. Also, I can cast a regen, and see the health fill every tick, but the icon is not shown. AoE buffs the same, sometimes only 1/2 of party shows icon, but if effect was visible i saw them all get it. This seems to happen more often after the fight order UI gets stuck, but continues out of combat long after the fights.

With two things CiessaDesiste reported: sinew, I have seen it drop and found strong sinew (using knife gives sinew) on one vendor reliably. Also my crabclaw helmet combines have worked. So unsure if those are going to be intermittent.

On PC, using Kb&M, playing solo classic with two characters and two companions and no mods at all.

Last edited by Hechicera; 03/11/15 02:47 AM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Don't know if this is a bug, or a mishap, or an oversight, or even intentional, but... There's way too little healing potions in the loot. I'm hardly getting anything, I went from the starting point to the city and through everything in Cyseal and I didn't find a single healing potion in any of the boxes, crates, barrels and such lootable containers.

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 03/11/15 12:29 AM.
old hand
old hand
Two Bugs.

From the tunnel under the graveyard and the back room you can go into. The traps are not visible like they used to be in the highlighted places. Some traps are still showing in nearby areas, these simply aren't. The traps are still there, they will still trigger and you will still die.

I did a quick red highlight where they would typically be:
[Linked Image]

Also last time I played, the Combat Order bar at the top simply stopped working, it was stuck on something from the past.

Last edited by Horrorscope; 03/11/15 12:55 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
[quote=flamewave]
(I bought Pillars of Eternity and put it aside after finishing Act I for precisely this reason. Lots of irritating stuff.)[/quote]

If you haven't gone back yet, Pillars of Eternity is ready for play as of the last couple weeks in my opinion. I just played through it and other than a couple of premature-dialog issues with Sagani I didn't run into anything serious. Not flawless, but a great game. (I won't hijack the thread any further, but if anybody's looking for something to do for a couple weeks while D:OS:EE stabilizes?)

S
stranger
stranger
S
So I've run into a weird thing 20~ hours into Divinity Original Sin EE
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hJh0mo0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WWrLf9w.jpg[/img]
and after some experimenting
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NnqoXta.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jusFsUJ.jpg[/img]
I found a work around
[img]http://i.imgur.com/mRpbF8K.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hdLxY8n.jpg[/img]
Does anyone know what's going on here? Am I just doomed to play on low settings because my rig is a piece of shit?

fake edit I can't figure out how to get imgur to crop those images properly and I don't want to reupload so enjoy my mspaint screenshot skills
Cross posting from another forum because I haven't found a solution and idk if this is a bug or an issue with my computer - but it's annoying.

D
stranger
stranger
D
My online Co-op partner can't hear the dialogue that plays when I talk to NPCs or animals, I don't know if that's a bug but it's an issue for me, it means that the "fully voiced dialogue" is completely meaningless because I end up having to read him the dialogue anyway. Which is a shame, because the voice work so far is really nice.

I'd really appreciate if you guys implemented it as a setting or something, because it negatively impacts the fun of the game when you're not playing Couch Co-op.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Ishmael the talking clam is considered an object, not an NPC, so I can't jump into the conversation with my partner. He also no longer speaks out loud, like he did in the original.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
[quote=Horrorscope]Two Bugs.

From the tunnel under the graveyard and the back room you can go into. The traps are not visible like they used to be in the highlighted places. Some traps are still showing in nearby areas, these simply aren't. The traps are still there, they will still trigger and you will still die.[/quote]

They are visible, you just need the perception needed to spot them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh.. and by the way.. your forum is broken.. quotes doesn't work as it should and I'm having an issue with adding images. The images are like they should be in the preview, but not when I post.

Last edited by Skeptical_Bunny; 03/11/15 06:02 AM.
veteran
veteran
HUGE bug:

Sometimes the Restoration spell heals you twice, sometimes it heals you three times. This was a bug back in the alpha which got fixed, somehow it got re-introduced.

This is a HUGE bug because Restoration is your only real source of magical healing until whenever you can get Mass Heal. It's a big deal if it's only 2/3 as effective as it's supposed to be.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Stabbey
HUGE bug:

Sometimes the Restoration spell heals you twice, sometimes it heals you three times. This was a bug back in the alpha which got fixed, somehow it got re-introduced.

This is a HUGE bug because Restoration is your only real source of magical healing until whenever you can get Mass Heal. It's a big deal if it's only 2/3 as effective as it's supposed to be.

Give how so many bugs have been "re-introduced" in EE, I'm getting the suspicion that EE is entirely built around a very early D:OS build, before patching.

Hopefully patching D:OS is faster and more consistent than D:OS:EE.

Last edited by Luckmann; 03/11/15 03:30 PM.
Page 7 of 57 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard