Next Thread
Print Thread
K
K-Money Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
Hi all, so I've found selling items for gold and crafting items to be sold is SO much more time consuming due to the sell ratio being so low. Am I the only one feeling this (or is this due to tactician mode)?

And the Adventurers Base Kits (axe, staff, bow... etc) what are those dots on the side of them? Can they be upgraded and if so, how?

Thanks!

S
S
Crafted weapons and armor scale with level, that includes the price. At level 15 I can get over 1000g from each item sold, and the materials only cost like 4g. The longer you sit on your stockpile the more it's worth.

The kits are basically crafted unique items. You find their upgrades in pre-set places throughout the game, though it will still take some crafting skill to put them together. Honestly though they are pretty disappointing, and you'll generally find basic crafted weapons do more damage AND have better attributes, seeing as the upgradable kits can't be enhanced in any additional way. If you get them early they might be handy in the beginning of the game but the upgrades for them suck.

K
K-Money Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
Awesome, thanks, I'll definitely see what they look like later in the game

Appreciate it!

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard