Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Please revert this change or add an in-game option for those of us that actually use this quality of life improvement.

PLEASE?

on pickup: do not stack items automatically inside a container in your inventory

U
stranger
stranger
U
I agree. I don't understand why they changed this. Inventory management just got even more tricky for my crafter.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
I agree. It was very useful to have all my grenades or arrows in a bag. Now I need to manually put them there each time.

S
S
There was a bug if you picked up a locked (or any) chest items, including gold, could stack into the chest. Effectively your gold would disappear and you probably wouldn't know why.

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
They also were seeing quite a few posts by people who forgot they put stuff in their packs, and didn't know why more stuff sent to that character wasn't appearing in their inventory. It obviously shouldn't put stuff in locked chests in your inv, but I'd rather have the original stacking behavior and suffer through the other posts. wink

R
stranger
stranger
R
I'd like to see an option to toggle this feature.

R
journeyman
journeyman
R
Agreed, this was a wonderful quality of life improvement and losing it is absolutely horrible. Something like that should never be removed, and if people are SERIOUSLY so fucking retarded that they can't figure out that their shit is auto-stacking it should be a toggle that is on by default that can be turned off but be as insulting as possible about it because seriously, those people are fucking retarded.

J
stranger
stranger
J
+1 for an option.
I was using this to send all arrows, grenades, crafting mats directly to their respective bag instead of being even more clutter in my inventory.

Signed

M
stranger
stranger
M
Please, please, please. For example, I keep all my grenades or arrows in bags. When other people pick them up, they just sit in their inventory and I have to manually transfer them even though originally they just stacked. I'm so friggin' sad this is gone. Please bring back at LEAST a toggle option!!!

K
stranger
stranger
K
Yay you've put it back - Thank you - it was dire without autostacking smile

J
stranger
stranger
J
Thank you Larian =)

stranger
stranger