Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
On saves, I get a constant spinning save wheel. The save never completes. Most other game options are grayed out. I can continue to play. The only way I've found to fix it is to unplug my xbox and then restart.

Any help?

Support
Support

Is this with and save (auto, quick or named)?

Try creating a new in-game profile and starting a new game, then see if you can save.

Select Notifications on the left of the Home screen, and make sure you are not running out of drive space, or something.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Same issue here! On Xbox One the save system doesn't work correctly for me. I've been playing 15 hours and had several issues with syncing the save file. This results in:
1) not being able to start ('continue') the game (it's greyed out in the startmenu)
2) in game saving (quick or regular) not possible and losing hours of progress.

C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I thought it might be the named save so I stopped doing that. Started a new game and just did quick saves. Worked until I shut down and tried to play again the next morning. First time I tried to quick save, boom-just a spinning wheel. I can still play though, which is weird. Just cant save or load or even quit.
I'll try the new game profile. I have plenty of space for saves. I even deleted old saves that I thought might have become corrupted.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard