Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 57 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 56 57
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Actually i think mouse drag issue i reported yesterday is due to bad mouse -- Divinity sin wore it out

E
stranger
stranger
E
Hey there,

I bought this game on [PS4] digitally on launch.

Let me start by thanking Larian for bringing this amazing game to consoles.
This game has truly awesome console UI and great framerate- I wish other great games (Wasteland 2 :p) would have this polish!

(I have run into a few bugs. A few ce-34878-0, a few times in combat where the monsters just stand idle waiting. I've encountered a bug which let's me put one or several expensive vendor's item in the barter window, then instead of putting my selected items in the barter window I simply donate a cheap item and boom - suddenly I have the vendor's item's in exchange for my "donated" cheap item. I think someone else explained this better a few pages back.)

The [b]major[/b] thing for me is problem is loot generation, (I googled this and found some people with the similar issue: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/170517-divinity-original-sin-enhanced-edition/72753643)

Through 40 hours of gameplay, I am ONLY able to loot/buy Fire Wands and Earth Staffs. I also seem to be getting tons of daggers, but nevermind that. I have checked every shop, and have never got any other elemental forms on wands or staffs. This seems to be set in stone. I have asked in different PS4 communities, and someone told me they had the same problem. Someone else said it resolved itself when they got out of Cyseal. I'm lvl 12 and I've killed the Guardian, thus visited 2 big other areas, and no change for me.

Thankfully I am able to atleast craft wands/staffs of different element. But knowing something is up with the RNG/lootgeneration really hampers my enjoyment of this. (I can also not get the same cool stats and proccs through crafting that I would through looting or through vendors. I am playing very wand heavy.)

Sorry for the long ass post, but Larian, you magificent bastards, is this something you could look into? I can provide screenshots or whatever you want if necessary.

Take care and thanks again for making his fantastic game!

[i]Edit2: Started game unpatched, problems persist in PS4 patch 1.02[/i]

[b]TL;DR: PS4 player. 40+ hours. All the wands in my game, be they looted/dropped or from vendors are all FIRE. Same thing for staffs but EARTH. Any way to fix this? [/b]

Last edited by evion; 07/11/15 08:32 PM. Reason: sorry bout the BB-code, on mobile and cant fix right now
N
stranger
stranger
N
Hello!
I hired mercenary Elessa and there is bag
http://s2.postimg.org/oz1941bbt/image.jpg

Last edited by NecroDog; 07/11/15 08:03 PM. Reason: bbcodes doesn't working..
veteran
veteran
I started a new game recently. Discovered one bug I've read in this thread about: the annoying bug with containers who doesn't "show" as "empty" after I take all that is in wink !

I play on pc (steam) version 2.099.676 .

Further on all is nice done so far ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
veteran
veteran
[Linked Image]
In the battle against undead near the church, Jahans health bar looks strange. I have 534/534 HP, but the bar looks almost empty. When combat ended, the bar became fully red again.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
P
stranger
stranger
P
Hi, I have encountered a bug with the Leadership ability. I have a party member with level 6 Leadership and my 2 henchman are receiving all their buffs properly, but one of my main characters is not. My main characters both have Obedient trait, so perhaps there is an interaction with the trait and ability causing an issue.

apprentice
apprentice
I'm having a really annoying bug (at least I hope it's a bug!) I returned to the Hall of Heroes while the shelter plane was under attack and found that fireballs had incinerated the companions that had been there, including the one I'd just dismissed! I'm unable to target their little ash piles with a resurrect scroll. It simply continues to say "select target" in the little tooltip box but they don't highlight or select when I click on them.

None of them were in my party at the time but I hope that doesn't keep me from resurrecting them! They're all dead!

"You either die the hero or live to see yourself brought back in the sequel as an angsty magical terrorist."
-Serious brownie points if you get the character to whom I am referring.-
D
stranger
stranger
D
Having a major problem on the PS4. I cant travel by menu or waypoint shrine into Luculla Forest. I get the same problem when walking to the access points from Cyceal or the Phantom Woods. Each time I try to load this area the game closes to the XMB. Im at the 'A Forge of Souls' quest and am newly updated. I have tried returning to the game after waiting some hours and the problem did'nt start immediately after updating.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Namea
I'm having a really annoying bug (at least I hope it's a bug!) I returned to the Hall of Heroes while the shelter plane was under attack and found that fireballs had incinerated the companions that had been there, including the one I'd just dismissed! I'm unable to target their little ash piles with a resurrect scroll. It simply continues to say "select target" in the little tooltip box but they don't highlight or select when I click on them.

None of them were in my party at the time but I hope that doesn't keep me from resurrecting them! They're all dead!

The devs said somewhere else, that your party members are normal NPC (like townpeople) when they are not in your party. The spell works only on chars in your party and you cannot hire dead people. Sorry, but your char is gone forever. In the original game (not EE) I did this area as last part of this map and I did not enter my stronghold until the attack was over.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
I did the quest for unsinkable sam (the cat in the tavern).I found the item in the cave. According to the text I gave it to him, but after the quest is finished it is still in my inventory.

Originally Posted by Madscientist
[Linked Image]
In the battle against undead near the church, Jahans health bar looks strange. I have 534/534 HP, but the bar looks almost empty. When combat ended, the bar became fully red again.

Not sure it is a bug. I wonder if it has something to do by you setting up a path directly through a poison cloud and an area on fire. Maybe the light red portion of the health bar is the amount of HP you will lose if you go through all those hazards. This is just a guess, I have not verified it.

S
stranger
stranger
S
On Xbox One the save system doesn't work correctly for me. I've been playing 15 hours and had several issues with syncing the save file. This results in:
1) not being able to start ('continue') the game (it's greyed out in the startmenu)
2) in game saving (quick or regular) not possible and losing hours of progress.

Currently very annoyed with this. I want to like the game but it's clumsy inventorymanagement and broken savesystem really make it hard to enjoy for me.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I've noticed a few minor issues, all in *controller mode*

The Battering Ram skill will often show 'Target is blocked' when I highlight an enemy. The skill will still execute fine.

After I do something like the Battering Ram, the AP required to hit the opponent doesn't update. It's still showing the high value as if I was still at a large distance to the opponent.

The white circle showing a skill's maximum radius doesn't appear instantly, I need to move the cursor back and forth a bit for it to appear.

When looking at a particular page in my inventory, when I switch characters I'm always reset back to the first inventory page. This doesn't happen in mouse mode.

When I kill an enemy, the cursor remains targeting the dead body. This is visually quite confusing.

When you put some sort of cloud in front of SparkMaster 5000, blocking his visibility, he tries to fire his electric blast repeatedly with a looping sound clip E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E and eventually fails and gives up. I think the same bug applies to Evelyn. She tries to summon various monsters but the cloud blocking her visibility causes it to fail repeatedly and the sound clip loops.

A fire puddle on the ground does not cause a poison cloud above it to explode. If I walk into the cloud, I'm set burning from the fire puddle and *then* the cloud explodes. Not sure if this would be considered a big but it seems quite illogical!

Thanks for the great game.

apprentice
apprentice
Well that's a really lame game mechanic! Now Jahan, Wolgraff, and Bairdotr are all dead! I can't experience their stories now. They also died when I wasn't even there! Two of them were dead when I arrived...

"You either die the hero or live to see yourself brought back in the sequel as an angsty magical terrorist."
-Serious brownie points if you get the character to whom I am referring.-
D
stranger
stranger
D
I have a corrupt save file from where I saved after I had done the side quest of rescuing Alfie etc back to Silverglen. I loaded up the next day and the load bar gets about two thirds of the way then crashes the game. Massive annoyance because that was the only save file with those characters. Game breaking bug. There is also another bug where the turn order at the top of the screen will get confused and stops on one character, I noticed this yesterday when I was doing the lighthouse quest and it stopped on Madora for the whole fight. I dont know if its just this fight but its happened before from time to time, just thought id mention that too but the main bug is the crash when loading after the Alfie quest.

I love the game besides some of the bugs :) which will get ironed out over time so keep up the good work guys.

P
stranger
stranger
P
In Tactician mode, in the cathedral fight against Mangoth, 2 Sand Huntress spawn on top of the usual stuff, but these are friendly. Not sure if that's supposed to happen because of killing the spider queen, but seems more like a mistake, as it makes the fight really easy(not that it was very hard to begin with).

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
- sound randomly breaks (multiple times at desert and then at niblheim so I guess it might be howling wind)

- vlc media player crashes when starting game mid-play

-ui is unreliable: the following issues are resolved just by trying again
- range indicator circle does not show up, flickers or shows up late
- teleport spell sometimes shows "location unpassable" everywhere, especially with floating targets
- hit chance bonus and damage sometimes reverse when the chance/resistance is near 100%; Power stance once increased hit chance from 91 to 100 (against an enemy 3 lvls above me), think madora was already being blessed
once I used explosion(pyro) and it healed my char and damaged 5 goblins around him then he threw a meteor grenade at himself and it killed him, healing all the goblins

- once was unable to identify items which spawned while my loremaster was dead
-cannot pick up paintings in norok's chamber although they are shown when alt-ing
- some barrels, crates and chests near the statue puzzle at phantom forest fall through the ground (can be found via alt-ing)
- many vendors are affected by tenebrium
- I request for a camera square on the map when you open it

ai on tactician mode:
too often it relies on random choices
- very often enemies hit one of my party members below 10% health then they randomly attack another random person in range, e.g. invulnerable ones. Most often it is they kill my party members because they have no other target easily available
- they often do not do anything, for multiple turns (a feature against troll king, but in the other cases - like watchful eyes - probably not)
- they have no overarching goals, moving around then backwards and then attacking, maybe
- they sometimes shoot against edges like columns or uneven ground

Item generation algorithm undoubtetly reiterates upon older items
This results in clusters of multiple similar items for about 3 lvls: lately, + dex capes popped up and +int capes disappeared, having a good mixture appearing late into the endgame,
there are (too?) many on-hit-inflictions on weapons, mainly 1handed, and, in spite to vanilla, clubbering time was not replaced until phantom forest uniques dropped (if shield spec gets redesigned this special request might vanish)
- once midgame arhu had two truly identical belts and simutaneously another pair differing in one resistance
- some bonuses come into the game very late (like + bow on bracers but I might have not been paying attention)
- some new bonuses come in too early, especially the novice-spells and immunity gear as well (adept and novice should appear simultaneously)

stranger
stranger
I'm in the cave of hiberheim in front of a rock barrier, guided by an elemental spirit (Almina, apprentice of Icara apparently).
Near that rock barrier it is a lever which I cannot move unless I have a "mini golden key" (approximative translation of the french "minuscule clé dorée").

But when i have the key on me, and use the lever, the rock barrier doesn't disappear.
So I'm stuck in that quest.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Hello, i think i've found a bug in the Lady of the Lake quest: when I reach the stone pillars door just before Almina the unlocking lever won't work even after i dug up the key from the mound close to it. The only difference is that without the key it says "locked" and with the key it says nothing but the door won't open.

EDIT: i didn't notice the post just before me was about the same problem :D sorry. btw yeah, it's probably bugged, hopefully will be solved in the next patch.

Last edited by fraq; 08/11/15 05:55 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Not sure if these bugs have been posted but they are driving me nuts so I am trying to let the devs know about them.

1. When you go to loot anything there is a gold chest icon with a small star over the object you are looting, once looted you usually get a silver chest denoting that you already looted it ... the bug is that the chest icon stays gold now as if you never looted even though you did.

2. After loading any save whether through quick save or not if you have any gear on that gives HP your health looks like your not full health even though you are. The only way to fix this is to take off the HP piece of gear and then put it back on in which case you must heal yourself to get back to full health.

3. I haven't been able to figure out when this happens but sometimes for no apparent reason if you look at your characters stats it ignores any points you have put in it and looks like you never points in ever and if you have any that you have saved from leveling up they don't even appear. The only way I have found to fix this is if I shut the game down completely and reload.

4. Teller of Secrets doesn't sell the books they said they patched.

5. When making a magical tusk it says it's a magical tooth instead.

6. Not sure if this is a bug or not so wanted to throw this one in too, certain objects do not stack at all. Bonedust is one of them amongst other non-stackable items that take up a ton of room in your inventory.

Some of these bugs are actually game breaking to me and I really hope they get fixed :(

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Synthetica; 08/11/15 07:45 PM.
Page 11 of 57 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard