Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 57 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 56 57
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
One curious thing: The new vocal work is great, but needs an on/off button. Especially when it's still repetitive as never before, and out of synch. Example: My characters are whining the same phrases about overheating, when the nearest campfire is on the other side of the screen.

stranger
stranger
Enhanced weapons have no indication that they've been enhanced other than their updated attack value. There should be a [Enhanced] tag or something in their description, telling you this particular weapon has already been sharpened (or whatever you did to enhance it), otherwise you lose track.

veteran
veteran
- When fighting imaculates at the entrance of the elemental forge, a tamed wolf became friendly after all other enemies were dead. I killed him too for the exp. I am not sure if this is intended.

- [Linked Image]
This goblin trader in silverglenn is permanently slowed. He was slow when we met him in the windy area near the imaculate trail. There it makes sense. But I do not know why he should be slowed in the village. I guess the bug was already in the original game.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
S
stranger
stranger
S
Just encountered the hall of heroes. Whenever I hire a mercenary, if I try to apply any of their level up attributes (skills, stats, traits) nothing happens and they lose all available points. Has anyone else come across this?

T
stranger
stranger
T
Found a pretty exploitable bug in the Maradino fight - unlike most repeatable boss summons, Maradino's ghosts all give experience. Maradino also prioritizes reviving them over anything else and doesn't seem to have a cooldown, so the end result is an extremely easy source of infinite experience.

Also, I tried charming Maradino once, and at the end of his turn he stood there and cycled through about 100 lines of dialogue over 15 seconds before passing.

[quote=Madscientist]- When fighting imaculates at the entrance of the elemental forge, a tamed wolf became friendly after all other enemies were dead. I killed him too for the exp. I am not sure if this is intended. [/quote]

When you kill the wolfmasters, the wolves they tamed leave combat, since they no longer have any reason to fight. There's a few other places that can happen too, like the zombie troll near Cyseal and his ooze pet.

Last edited by Tosamu; 14/11/15 06:17 AM.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
The attack of the Mecharodents at the Hiberheim stairs, just didn't happen. Very strange.

stranger
stranger
Wolgraff's venemous strike ability will poison Wolgraff like maybe 30% of the time for me. Is this intentional? It's not mentioned in the spell description.

Also, if I put down a tele pyramid, then use world teleport to go to the End of Time, I always have both pyramids in my inventory when I arrive at the End of Time. Is this meant to be this way?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Bug on Steam version... Screen is near black except for top right for actual game, but menu screens and UI still fullscreen.

[url=http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii34/Sylverphyre/bug1_zpswqefkopd.jpg]Screen Bug 1[/url]

[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii34/Sylverphyre/bug1_zpswqefkopd.jpg[/img]

[url=http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii34/Sylverphyre/bug2_zpsv5ksb2gp.jpg]Screen Bug 2[/url]

[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii34/Sylverphyre/bug2_zpsv5ksb2gp.jpg[/img]

Have done the graphics settings fix, reinstalled the game, nothing works. Anyone know of a fix?

Last edited by Sylverphyre; 14/11/15 02:52 PM.
veteran
veteran
Jahan is level 14 and has crafting and blacksmith skill5. He made some 1h axes from steel bars. The prize of the axes did not go up when I sharpened them at a wheatstone but the damage did go up. At lower blacksmith and character level, the prize of a weapon went up when I sharpened it. I mean the prize shown at the item itself. I did not test it at a shop.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
veteran
veteran
When I want to look at the upper part of this bookshelf, my char walks to the sacophargus and openes it from there. For all other shelfs and the lowest part of this shelf the char stand next to the shelf, as it should be. I am in the treasure room of king Boreas.
[Linked Image]

U
stranger
stranger
U
I play on the ps4. The game crashes almost everytime I try to save. Especially in the Homestead. It seems I have to do the same things, like crafting or blacksmithing, at least 5 or 6 times before i'm lucky enough for the game to save.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Critical bug at final stage of the game: on entering Eden my char opens dialog window with Zixzax and can't close it. Can't fight, can't do anything with this character.

Profile & Saves

Last edited by Razunter; 14/11/15 11:20 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
PC version, single player, Steam. I have an extraordinarily consistent crash-to-desktop upon trading with Cylia the Enchanter. I can talk to her just fine, but upon trade, the screen locks for a second, then shows the classic "Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition has stopped working..." I waited an hour for her inventory to refresh, but the problem still occurs.

Trading with other NPCs works just fine.

T
stranger
stranger
T
After I killed Troll King Gungnir and went back to Silverglen, Arhu initiated combat as soon as I approached him. I loaded my save just before fighting Gungnir, and sure enough Arhu was friendly, but immediately became hostile as soon as I killed Gungnir again.

Proof: http://imgur.com/d6yEVSi
Hopefully the screenshot makes sense - it shows cat Arhu in the Silverglen church, and the cursor shows he is hostile without being provoked / in combat.

Has anyone else come across this bug? The only other report I found was a steam post, so I'm not sure if it happens for everyone.

EDIT: Actually, he seems to attack me whether I kill the king or not. He just didn't have the sword cursor until I killed Gungnir.

After I killed Troll King Gungnir and went back to Silverglen, Arhu initiated combat as soon as I approached him. I loaded my save just before fighting Gungnir, and sure enough Arhu was friendly, but immediately became hostile as soon as I killed Gungnir again.

Proof: http://imgur.com/d6yEVSi
Hopefully the screenshot makes sense - it shows cat Arhu in the Silverglen church, and the cursor shows he is hostile without being provoked / in combat.

Has anyone else come across this bug? The only other report I found was a steam post, so I'm not sure if it happens for everyone.

EDIT: Actually, he seems to attack me whether I kill the king or not. He just didn't have the sword cursor until I killed Gungnir.

EDIT 2: It might be killing Gungnir's Air Ward that does it - I had initially snuck around back and destroyed the ward without engaging Gungnir. My save before killing the ward has a friendly Arhu, and my save from after has him hostile.

EDIT 3: Ok, I've confirmed it. Killing Gungnir's Air Ward makes Arhu hostile. Killing Gungnir and letting the air ward die on it's own is fine though.

Last edited by Tosamu; 15/11/15 04:54 AM.
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
[quote=Liliana M][quote=TESI303]EMPTY CHESTS!
Potentially a bug.

I think just yesterday I noticed that every chest I open, its empty. I have opened 4 so far and all empty. 4 in a row! Thats very odd for any RPG. Furthermore, I don't recall these chests being empty in the non-enhanced edition. [/quote]

I can confirm this. 35+ hours in game play and 80% of the containers (barrels, crates, vases, remains, bodies, furniture etc.) I open are totally empty. Not even a single potato or carrot. I have +3 luck on my looter ( 1 from starting point, 1 from romantic and 1 from gear) I had like maybe 5 lucky finds in total so far which gave scrolls.
And my character keep saying something like "someone has been here before" even if its my first visit in a given location.[/quote]

There is definitely an issue with chest spawn loot. I just tracked down and opened the chest for treasure map II and there was nothing in it. Also, the locked chest by the two legionnaires near the light house was empty when I opened it.

Also, and it's probably been mentioned by someone already, but debuff potion + arrow recipes no longer work.

Last edited by yupper; 15/11/15 04:59 AM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Bartering seems to not work properly. The description still indicates that each level will increase the sale value of my items 10% and decrease vendor prices by 10%, but the effect is much, much smaller.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Trequs
Bartering seems to not work properly. The description still indicates that each level will increase the sale value of my items 10% and decrease vendor prices by 10%, but the effect is much, much smaller.

I have also noticed this. It's obviously a bug.

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
The Shaman's staff model looks weird and seems not to work as intended:
The staff's position is incorrect (too "high") and the skull appears too big.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Small graphical glitch, I know, but it really bugs me somehow...

Last edited by Lord_MacLeod; 15/11/15 10:57 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
[quote=LordCrash]
Update on my bugs/issues list (Steam, newest version)
1) multiple AI freezes (enemies just don't act at all until their timer runs out, e.g. frost wolves in Hiberheim)
2) "Blind" effect doesn't work at all (enemies and own chars can still target everyone as they like).
ssible to craft the special bow with "Bow part I" and "Bow part II" even if you have crafting on 5.
[/quote]
Double it. And my observations:
3) "Taunt" doesn't work.
4) "Status Effects" icons sometimes don't appear or they do it with delay.
5) [probably] Combat turn order sometimes provides false information. Or I just don't understand that behavior.
MAIN ISSUE, Dear Larians, You are too slow with your patches. Core mechanics dont work/work not properly for about 3 weeks already. Doesnot compute with Enhanted Edition status. Kinda dissapointed and have to pause game until above listed bugs not being fixed.
Thanks.

Last edited by dos_fun; 15/11/15 01:44 PM.
veteran
veteran
Not really a bug, but I think it is strange. I got a 2h weapon with extra earth damage from a shop. It has a 25% chance to cause fortified on hit. That means I improve the enemies defense when I attack him. Since it only happens when I use a normal attack and the enemy survives the hit this is not a problem, but so far it is the only weapon I have ever seen that gives the enemy a beneficial effect on hit.

@Lord McLeod: Other games have a big head mode for chars, Larian has a big head mode for weapons. grin

Page 15 of 57 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard